1. 1. Should LingLong become staff?

Your Username:

A: LingLong

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:183373207

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Riot_LingLong.exe#2576

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been banned for rdm x14 and frp x4, I used the Jihad bomb while being jailed.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 351 Hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have never been staff.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be staff on MBRP because I really like the server. I enjoy role playing and talking to everyone in the community. I feel like I would be able to help others if I get elected as staff and would make MBRP a better place. I would also like to be able to help out other staff when they can't take tickets or need me for other uses. When I started to play on the server I didn't know anything and often struggled when it came to the simple things like starting a base and the staff was always there to help. They would punish me when I was wrong and punish others who wronged me and this taught me a lot which makes me want to do the same.I know I do mess around at times but I can be mature and professional when the time calls. I know I have previous punishments but I have used those experiences to learn and grow into a better person. I have always wanted to me a leader on a server and I feel that I should become a leader (staff) on MBRP because this is the one server I care about and I dedicate time to. Every minute I play on MBRP I enjoy because of the wonderful people who play on the server and I want to be able to help make MBRP an even better than it already is. All in all, I believe I should be staff on MBRP because I love the server and want to help!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday (6+hours on the weekdays and 10+ on the weekends)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A I am familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware that I will lose Role Play time.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

What's changed in a single week from the last denied application? 

29 minutes ago, OverRaptor9328 said:

I know I do mess around at times but I can be mature and professional when the time calls.

Show us you can be mature at all times. Not just when you feel like it. 

I'll await a response before I decide.

Archived