Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRAINER TV

Samy Doby Staff application

Samy Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. accept Samy in the Staff of the Great Exhibition RP

• YES!!!
    • No...

BRAINER TV    0

Your Username:

A: BRAINER TV

Ingame: Samy Doby

Your SteamID? :

A: STEAM_0:1:107249948

Your Discord Name and #:

A: BRAINER TV#1369

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've got Jailed like 8 times maximum for maximum 10 Minutes but was for RDM but now its fixed and I didn't got jailed for 28 Hours

Your Age:

A: 15 years old

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Daylight Time

Time Played:

A: 110 Hour

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Admin on Évolution QC,Modo-test on Aushwitz RP,Coder on ÉvolutionQC, Admin on Vengers Network

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?:

A: I would be useful to the staff because of my experience. After This I can deal whit French people cause I speak three language English/French/German. After this my great disponibility will make me a good cards in the hands of the server. I'm very good whit dealing whit people and capable of keeping my calm easily. Further more my determination will make me keep on fighting for what is right in this case the rule of Exhibition RP, I'M often on the Dark Rp server but I play more on the Mexican Border RP server. I'm not here for joking. You can count on me at every time. I ould love to be part of the Great Exhibition Family, Thatsd it for me I guess let's continue

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm on the server Eveyrday at least two hours, whitout the weekend which I'm very Active

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've readed all of them and I alway's have the Rules page oppened, just incase

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, It doesn't intimidate me I'm aware of the time I'll loose, but I'm glad of it because It would help the server

Have you read the TOS?  Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I've read and applied it in my Staff application as you can see!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I'm a User

Xeno    31

I'm sorry but I just wanna say I have never seen so many grammar errors in one paragraph, Jesus. How were you a coder on a server when you can't go a sentence without misspelling something? Anyways yeah I have never seen you or heard of you and this is your second post on the forums. 

Its a no from me. -support

Jigalo    2

-Never seen you in-game

-Rushed app

-No discord/forum activity

-Punished a lot in a short amount of time

Overall -support from me, try to learn the rules better and get to know the community.

Vezzyo    3
16 hours ago, Jigalo said:

-Never seen you in-game

-Rushed app

-No discord/forum activity

-Punished a lot in a short amount of time

Overall -support from me, try to learn the rules better and get to know the community.

^^^ said it right...