Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kazz

Kazz's Staff Application

Should I Be On The Staff Team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be On The Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

Kazz    2

Your Username:

A:Kazz

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_0:1:439067817

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Kazz#8602

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, I've been banned 3 times for rdm and banned for glitching into adminland

Your Age:

A:13

Your Timezone:

A:PDT

Time Played:

A:333 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I owned an Ark server that had a peak of around 40 people on in the afternoon.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I've played the server for about 4 months now and I have thought about it during the times I've played constantly and I feel like I'd be a good fit considering how much I'm on.  Although I do admit I haven't been playing in the past 2 days. I've normally been rping and not minging/doing things that will get me banned and I assume that everyone will have -support for being mingy and immature considering my past if I get accepted to the staff team I will clean up my act and be serious about the server. I would enjoy being staff and helping the staff team because I've seen that a lot of higher ups like Thrill and Thoro have resigned. I would also enjoy spending time with the people that play and help them with whatever problems they have so that they have a better roleplay experience. I think that I would be a good fit because there have been times when I was on during the weekend where I have been on and there has been no staff and people that have prop blocked spawn or mass rdming. I have respect for the staff team and would like to help the people that still actively staff every day.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:6 hours on weekdays and at least 12 on the weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

Kudo    2

+support

-nice paragraph 

- good playtime

-seems well rounded

Going to be a plus support from me!! Good luck.

GhosTy    140
11 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

-support

again. Biggest minge on sever 

Constantly caused problems when I was staff

^  

I don't think you changed at all

-Support

+ Good playtime

+ Great availability

+ Staff experience (not GMOD)

+ Adamant about being staff

+ / - Decent paragraph

- Bad reputation / used to be quite mingey

Overall, I am going to go with + / - support because although you have a bad reputation, it seems to me that you are trying to change your ways. For now, I am leaning towards + support, but I want to see how you continue to act with the community.

Xeno    31

Honestly I haven't played with you much recently so I do not know if you have changed. However I feel you have an attitude problem that you should fix yourself, you mentioned how you knew people are going to -Support your app how about instead say something positive and give examples of how you personally have changed as a person. You really aren't that active on the forums and maybe not so much on the server either because I play a lot but hey whatever. Also I feel like you should have waited longer than the mandatory time limit, maybe take more time, a week isn't enough.

-Support based on the above words.

Worlld    53

-mingy

-don’t see you a lot

-not much activity on discord/ forums

+good time

OVERALL ITS GOING TO BE A - SUPPORT FOR ME.