Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airsofter

BenignCat14 Staff application

Should BenignCat14 Become Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should BenignCat14 Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Airsofter    1

Your Username:

A: BenignCat14

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: steam_1:1:3637527

A: BenigncatYT #0926 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I Have not been Banned 

Your Age:

A: i am 14

Your Timezone:

A: Central Daylight Time

Time Played:

A: Roughly 120 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: When i first bought Gmod i played this server and was addicted to this server i fell in love with the fast paced action.

But there was one Issue Lots of people like to break the rules and start ruining Role play for others and i have experienced this a lot from the time i have played on the Server 

and whenever i get into a Sit to talk to the Admins about the existing Issues that i am Finding while Playing Fail Rp and such and i just love taking a case reviewing it and deciding a Action to take whether it is a ban,jail,kick ETC. I wish to help take responsibility to help the people who are actually trying to play the game and not have people Prop Blocking bases so they cannot get to earn money and Rp. I Really want to help players who want to be listened to i am very calm and collected i will take the time to hear both sides of the story and check logs and not be Bias I could help on weekends Early in the morning like the time i am making this there was no admins on and the server was caotic for a while till the admins Showed up and fixed the Issue Thanks for reading.    ,Ryan

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I could be on Most days of the Week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I need familiar  with  The Rules  still learning some of them

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am Aware and Ok with that to fix others Rp situations 

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have Read The Terms Of Service 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am Currently A User  but i will soon become a VIP.

•  

Airsofter    1

hey im sorry i have not been on the forums recently. I did not know if i wanted to do commit till recently thanks for your response though :)

thorobred    42
20 minutes ago, IWillGetYourM said:

who are you 

no forum/discord activity

app is rushed 

paragraph is short/bad 

overall - Support

yea this -support 

Airsofter    1

ok so i dont usually play on the dark rp server cause for some reason i like the border patrol server more enjoyable i have a certain playstyle where it is fast paced action and quick raids and hits and mugs and such.

4 minutes ago, Airsofter said:

ok so i dont usually play on the dark rp server cause for some reason i like the border patrol server more enjoyable i have a certain playstyle where it is fast paced action and quick raids and hits and mugs and such.

so why did you apply for drp instead of mbrp?

GhosTy    127

This application was meant for mbrp i suppose

But also you mentioned getting banned on drp on discord, beside its the first time i see you on discord and no forum activity So 

-Support

lmao    40

- Support

Although I do not play MBRP much I will have to downvote this for the reason that others mention, also the fact that you were asking staff members to check your application. You are not allowed to advertise your application at all or ask others to view it, let it flow.

Vezzyo    3

-/+Support

-Decent Playtime

-not sure who you are

-Zero forum activity

Get your forum activity up a little more homie and maybe pop in on discord and say hi

Worlld    35

-Staff app is rushed

-discord/forum activity

+time

+never been banned

OVERALL I AM GOING TO KEEP IT AT A -/+ SUPPORT. BE MORE ACTIVE IN GAME AND ON THE DISCORD/FORUMS.