Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamer4life

gamer4life's Staff Application

Should i become a staff member on this server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a staff member on this server?

gamer4life    0

Your Username:

gamer4life

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:1:79945424

Your Discord Name and #:

gamer4life#3146

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Not that I remember 

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

CDT

Time Played:

80+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

i have not staffed before this is my first time

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I want to become a staff because i like this server and i think it would be fun to become a staff on my favorite server. As stated above,i have not been a staff before and i think that i could be staff and become a good person in the community. I take situations seriously but i am really social with people and would like to know the staff better as they seem pretty cool. The community is what i like most about this server because i can chill on this server for hours with random people and make new friends better than any other server i have played on. I hope you guys support me to become a staff and help the server in the best way possible.

How often can you be on the server?:

4 to 5 hours on week days 12 to 16 hours on weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

User

Andy    58
2 hours ago, gamer4life said:

i have not been banned

this is not what it asks, we need to know if you have been punished not banned

-bland and unoriginal paragraph

-alright in game time

-support overall 

҉ ,ΩNick'    3

+ Never been punished

+ Pretty good time

-/+ Young with no experience 

-/+ Not the best Grammar or Punctuation 

- Bad app in general

- Never seen you before

- No activity anywhere 

Overall that's Going to be a -Support from me

gamer4life    0

Thank you for your opinion. I have just joined on the discord and website so I understand why you would say you have never seen me before and I have no activity. I just thought I could become a staff for the first time and help people on my favorite server. I’ll try again in a month.  Hopefully you’ll know me better. 

Xeno    31

Agreed with what mostly nick said. 

+ Never been punished

-/+ Okay time

-/+ Young with no experience 

-/+ Not the best Grammar or Punctuation 

- Bad app in general

- Never seen you before

- No activity anywhere 

Overall that's Going to be a -Support from me

-Support

Too young, bad grammar and punctuation: can't use Capitals, poorly formatted, boring and bland, unoriginal, haven't seen him around, doesn't have a respectable amount of hours, no experience with moderating, and doesn't seem determined.

҉ ,ΩNick'    3
12 hours ago, Xeno said:

Agreed with what mostly nick said

Ty for giving me credit but you don't post my stuff as a post quote it

Xeno    31
3 minutes ago, ҉ ,ΩNick' said:

Ty for giving me credit but you don't post my stuff as a post quote it

My quote broke, and either way I would have to type it it out because quotes don't counts as a vote.

gamer4life    0

Thanks for considering me. I understand I am young and my first time ever applying for staff but everyone needs to start somewhere.

15 hours ago, csgoskills skinhub.com said:

-Support

Too young, bad grammar and punctuation: can't use Capitals, poorly formatted, boring and bland, unoriginal, haven't seen him around, doesn't have a respectable amount of hours, no experience with moderating, and doesn't seem determined.

Please explain. 

-Support

Your maturity shows a lot through the effort that you put into your staff application. The entire thing is sloppy because of the grammar and the fact that it is short/poorly formatted like csgoskills pointed out. You need to put real time into your application and not expect to be handed privilege because you simply followed the format instead of extending it or going beyond to truly show how much being admin means to you. You're extremely young which explains the grammar and overall sloppiness of the application, you don't have any staffing experience which is not required but would most definitely help, and don't have too much time on the server which means people probably don't know you very well and won't be able to judge you based on the kind of person you are. Your paragraph is barely a paragraph and has no real information on why you would be a good fit as a staff member besides the fact that you just like the server. PS: Try not to reply to your own application comments. This is a place for people to put their votes not for you to have a conversation with them.

GhosTy    127
2 hours ago, The Grand Pa! said:

-Support

Your maturity shows a lot through the effort that you put into your staff application. The entire thing is sloppy because of the grammar and the fact that it is short/poorly formatted like csgoskills pointed out. You need to put real time into your application and not expect to be handed privilege because you simply followed the format instead of extending it or going beyond to truly show how much being admin means to you. You're extremely young which explains the grammar and overall sloppiness of the application, you don't have any staffing experience which is not required but would most definitely help, and don't have too much time on the server which means people probably don't know you very well and won't be able to judge you based on the kind of person you are. Your paragraph is barely a paragraph and has no real information on why you would be a good fit as a staff member besides the fact that you just like the server. PS: Try not to reply to your own application comments. This is a place for people to put their votes not for you to have a conversation with them.

he is applying to be a staff on a gmod server, not to be a fucking english teacher

also age requirement is 13 so you can't -Support for that

instead of giving feedbacks because of how the application look like, maybe you should focus on how they act ingame but you don't play drp so uhhhh go back to your border

as for the app itself

-Never seen you before

-No activity on fourm/discord

-You're still new to the server so get known to the community before applying

-Support