A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 366 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have never been staff.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: First I want to talk about my mistakes, I fully admit to the rules that I broke and I served my punishment but I just wanted to state again how my mistakes are not a shadow of who I am and that what I did was out of pure stupidity. Next, I believe I should be elected as moderator on MBRP because I really want to expand my capabilities in helping people and be able to make the server a better place. I also show a lot of dedication to the server meaning that every minute Im on I try to help out and make sure nobody is excessively breaking the rules.  Now I would like to talk about what being a moderator means to me. Being a moderator means being not just a good person but being a stable authority figure and a role model. It's not just important because of the title or abilities you obtain but because you get to make things right and show integrity which is most important. One thing I look forward to is people seeing me in the light and wanting to repeat my actions (not my previous actions). My closing statement is that I believe I should be elected as MBRP moderator because I truly love the server and want to see the server become better than it already is.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6-10 hrs a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware that I will lose a lots of RP time.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-Support

First of all, I do see you on the server semi-often, but don't interact with you enough to the point where I am able to tell what kind of person you are. You have been punished for RDM x14 and FailRP x4 which you didn't explain what-so-ever. In your paragraph on *Why you should be accepted as staff* (extreme emphasis on that) you started off by talking more about you being banned before and la la la you learned your lesson which isn't a good starting statement on, again, why you should be accepted as staff. It sounds to me like you're expecting to get trial-mod and absolutely revolutionize the server, but in reality you're going to end up doing the dirty work to make sure the server isn't absolutely destroyed by cucks which we have plenty of people from your specific timezone to do. You have a decent playtime (more than me in fact) so I applaud you on that, but I'm not gonna +Support you based on the money you've thrown at the server for exhibitionist unless your application blows my fucking socks off. I'm sorry to say that my socks are still on.

Other things that bothered me (minor things that don't matter as much):

-When I read your paragraph in my head is sounds like I'm doing a PowerPoint presentation with things like "Now I would like to talk about what being a moderator means to me" between every sentence.
-You're very young and while not being the reason I gave you a -support, is still something that I have to look at to determine whether you are mature or not. (Since I do not interact with you on the server very often)

that ban you had was quite hefty bud.

34 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

-Support for Reasons above and below

-Previous BAN

-Mingey

-Multiple denied staff apps (not a big issue)

-Low forum activity

18 hours ago, discordlunaa said:

+Support:

+Over 2 Weeks of play time.

+Is familiar with rules.

+Chill person, not Mingey.

+Says he can put 6-10 hours a day

+Active on forums (don’t see you on discord)

-Support

-Been banned for RDMx14 and FRPx4

Overall +Support

^ This + Support!

1 hour ago, maxsnipes10 said:
19 hours ago, discordlunaa said:

+Support:

+Over 2 Weeks of play time.

+Is familiar with rules.

+Chill person, not Mingey.

+Says he can put 6-10 hours a day

+Active on forums (don’t see you on discord)

-Support

-Been banned for RDMx14 and FRPx4

Overall +Support

^ This + Support!

- support

Unhealthy obsession with becoming staff despite being denied over 4 times. 

Deleted an app once because of the poor attention it got then reposted it not 24 hrs later.

Find somewhere else bud.

Archived