Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated

WavyGravy's staff application

Should I be staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should WavyGravy staff

• Absolutely!
    • Uh no

Deadicated    0

Your Username:

A: WavyGravy

Your SteamID? 

A: STEAM_0:0:45761797

Your Discord Name and #:

A: gratefulfloyd74#0284

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I got jailed once for breaking out of a kidnapping, i thought we were messing around and didn't understand the kidnapper rules lol

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: NC, Eastern

Time Played:

A: 230:20:51 is what it says on server and believe my next step for success on the server is to staff

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Other game, minecraft and one gmod server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted because I am willing to put time and effort into my role as staff on the server, I have lived in many different places, including countries and have learned how to deal with many different kinds of people, I am willing to stop being angry @ people as well, lol. anyways I am 19 and am very fair with punishments and I am more than willing to be a good role model. Very social and like to have fun, willing to learn and grow with everyone and do my job as expected, i know it takes a team. Really enjoy GMOD and this server especially and would love to help out, i have previous experience on one other GMOD server but i do not remember a lot of it, most my experience is from owning minecraft servers and staffing on those, that and my current job in real life has taught me a lot about work and work ethics including how to handle situations and be an effective member of the team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: i'm on everyday for a good 3-6 hours
usually get off work at 4 and play until 9 or 10, 
fridays and saturdays most of the whole day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes , willing to put staffing ahead of RP time

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist and MBRP

Xeno    31

-You joined the forums at the end of last year and this is still your only post.

-Decent application overall but the grammar mistakes is what makes it a negative.

-/+ I have not seen you on the server but I'm not sure if that's really your fault considering your play time.

-/+ Basing from only your application you seem mature.

+Good Playtime

Overall Neutral support I need to meet you. If denied take the time to get active on the forums and fix the small grammar mistakes.

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
12 minutes ago, Deadicated said:

1 week , is what it says on server and believe my next step for success on the server is to staff

For future reference: If you want to find the exact hours you can press tab in game and find your name, click on it, then there will be a timer in the bottom right box or middle right box. That is your hours.

Also In your paragraph you have 3 long ass run on sentences. I suggest not trying to fit every detail you can into a single sentence. It makes your app seem rushed to me

As well as I don’t recognize your name what so ever so I’m sorry to say but I really don’t know who you are.

This seems like the first post you’ve made on the forums which is something you should consider being active on.

Another thing I just tried to check your discord activity and it seems you aren’t even on the discord server, let alone said anything on it.

CA308753-3E67-4F2A-9E9A-98B884C5EBA6.thumb.png.ea9d5e7712da6d8e7d28329bcb31b749.png

Overall

-Support

You should be a bit more active with the community before applying for staff. Try talking with people on the discord (as toxic as that is) or replying to some of the discussion threads so people have an idea of who you are.

Deadicated    0
1 minute ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

For future reference: If you want to find the exact hours you can press tab in game and find your name, click on it, then there will be a timer in the bottom right box or middle right box. That is your hours.

Also In your paragraph you have 3 long ass run on sentences. I suggest not trying to fit every detail you can into a single sentence. It makes your app seem rushed to me

As well as I don’t recognize your name what so ever so I’m sorry to say but I really don’t know who you are.

This seems like the first post you’ve made on the forums which is something you should consider being active on.

Another thing I just tried to check your discord activity and it seems you aren’t even on the discord server, let alone said anything on it.

CA308753-3E67-4F2A-9E9A-98B884C5EBA6.thumb.png.ea9d5e7712da6d8e7d28329bcb31b749.png

Overall

-Support

You should be a bit more active with the community before applying for staff. Try talking with people on the discord (as toxic as that is) or replying to some of the discussion threads so people have an idea of who you are.

ah 230 hours, thanks!

Xeno    31
3 minutes ago, Deadicated said:

ah 230 hours, thanks!

Update your application with the new hours because that does not equal 1 week and you don't want people claiming your lying.

Deadicated    0
2 minutes ago, Xeno said:

Update your application with the new hours because that does not equal 1 week and you don't want people claiming your lying.

Thank you! i shall

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
3 minutes ago, Xeno said:

It is one week though...

it is 1 week 2 days and 14 hours...

Deadicated    0
Just now, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

It is one week though...

it is 1 week 2 days and 14 hours...

it says 230:20:51 where you said to  look ,i don't know

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
7 minutes ago, Deadicated said:

it says 230:20:51 where you said to  look ,i don't know

That it your total playtime, correct. I think me and @Xeno are just confusing each other at this point lol

Xeno    31
5 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

That it your total playtime, correct. I think me and @Xeno are just confusing each other at this point lol

Oops lmfao bad at math moment idk why I was looking at it and thought 14 days was one week and he only had 9 lol

Deadicated    0
54 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

did you change your name recently? never seen you even tho you have 1 week playtime

-Support

yessir i have!

i have seen you :)

Deadicated    0
56 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

Mind sharing your old name?

its been deadicated and estimatedprophet and idk what else im sure they can look though

҉ ,ΩNick'    3

+ Good playtime

- No idea who you are

- No activity 

- Seem pretty cocky

Overall i say get a real and permit name for yourself and be as polite and understanding as possible 

- Support i don't see you being a good staff member sorry

Silk    2

- Support

Looking at your name, I really haven't seen you at all.

Low forum activity.

Low discord activity.

Andy    58
7 hours ago, Silk said:

- Support

Looking at your name, I really haven't seen you at all.

Low forum activity.

Low discord activity.

-support

dredlord    8

-support 

whomstve are you ive never seen you even when you claim to have 1 week of playtime

No discord and forum activity

+support

the paragraph is ok

Overall a big -support. a lot of people have never seen you and I dont think the server will benefit from a ghost staff member.