Billy Boy's Staff Application

Billy Boy

The poll to make people decide whether Billy Boy's Application is accepted or denied.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Billy Boy's Application be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A:Billy Boy.

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:485200374

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Dxllon The Crack Addict#3337

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, I have. I've been punished about.. 4 times? 3 of them were in my first few days of MexicanBorderRP. Those 3 were well.. I didn't know rules existed atm. They were a month ago. The 4th one was a misunderstanding I believe. It was earlier this week when I got back on after my PC being broken for a month. I do know the rules now btw.. ExhibitionRP Rules, MexicanBorder Rules and I know the staff handbook.

Your Age:

A:Recently turned 14.

Your Timezone:

A:EDT

Time Played:

A:75 hours due to my PC being broken for a month.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:When I first got GMOD about a month back.. One of the first games I played was MexicanBorderRP. I didn't know rules existed so all I did was mess around and kill people. RDM'd a few guys over in Mexico and never got reported so I thought it was okay. I eventually got reported for RDM'ing some other guy. The entire process of me talking to the staff member and him then jailing me somehow fascinated me.. It sounds weird but it did. I of course like messing around, getting in trouble and eventually laughing about it.. But at the same time, i'm a very mature guy. Besides all that messing around I will definitely take this job seriously.. It would be my #1 priority. I'm a very independent person if I say so myself. A lot of people like me on the server.. Every time I join first thing someone says to me is:"Aye, Billy Boy!". I threw a random party earlier today and tons of people came over and it was pretty fun.. Shot some bottles, knife battle etc. Main thing is.. I'm good with a lot of people on the server.. Mostly all of them know me. Not only do they just know me but they respect me and I of course respect them. I respect everybody on the server. Short reason of why I should accepted to the staff team is: I'm pretty well known on the server, people respect me, after a bumpy road of understanding the game I know the rules, i'm independent, pretty mature, i'll be very active and I promise to stride to success in both the staff team and the server itself.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:During weekdays i'd say a good 5 hours and during weekends(including Friday) i'd say 7-10 hours(Sometimes an all-nighter).

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes, I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes, I am very aware and I am willing to put time and effort into my job. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User.

I'm going to have to say no, I have never seen you on before and you barely have enough hours to apply, this is your first post on the forms and I going to assume that it's the same on discord, you say you know the rules but a week ago you got jailed.

My  Suggest is that you read over the rules and get on the sever more.

-Support

2 minutes ago, crazypes said:

I'm going to have to say no, I have never seen you on before and you barely have enough hours to apply, this is your first post on the forms and I going to assume that it's the same on discord, you say you know the rules but a week ago you got jailed.

My  Suggest is that you read over the rules and get on the sever more.

-Support

this

12 minutes ago, Billy Boy said:

I also stated that my PC was broken for a month, my good sir. That could explain you not seeing me. Now that I got it back i'm on everyday.

wait a little bit then since you have not been on for a moth you probably need to check on the rules a bit @Billy Boy

The Good +

On the good side of my sits

I've seen you on a lot recently

The Meh -/+

Semi-Mature

Talks about his popularity and parties in Staff app (Concerns me)

The Bad -

Low Discord Activity

Low Forum Activity

Overall, -/+ Support, Good luck

Recommendation: Get your name out there, and get to know staff more...

I mic spam? If so, I do it with friends or occasionally when i’m alone. I really don’t do it yo annoy people. I’ve never played a full audio in game lmao. Maybe a 5 second thing to let someone hear it.. idk. I could be wrong but this is what I remember. Anyways, thanks for the reply. ❤️

+ Seen you a few time's

+ seem liike a good guy from what i've seen

+ jailed, not banned

+ not on the bad side of my sit's

-/+ Barley enough hours

-/+ No staff expirence

-/+ Pretty young

-  Said he like's "messing around"

-  Low Forum/Discord activity

Overall, +/- Support , ill decide later on what more staff think of you

-Support
Once again, a comment section turned into a dump because the OP decided to reply to every single comment on their application. I have absolutely no idea who you are and I don't think I have ever even heard your name before which is often what happens when someone tries to apply right at the 70 hour mark. Your punishments area is confusing as hell and not once do you mention what you were actually punished for. You like to mess around, get in trouble, and then make a joke about it?.. That sounds like perfect staff material and shows that you are obviously mature (sarcasm by the way). I read through about half of your paragraph and didn't see a single reason why you should be accepted. We asked for a paragraph and you have us 25 short confusing sentences. You're very young, you have no staff experience, and you've only owned GMod for a month. I suggest you take some more time to familiarize yourself with the people on the server and how things work.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:41 PM, The Grand Pa! said:

-Support
Once again, a comment section turned into a dump because the OP decided to reply to every single comment on their application. I have absolutely no idea who you are and I don't think I have ever even heard your name before which is often what happens when someone tries to apply right at the 70 hour mark. Your punishments area is confusing as hell and not once do you mention what you were actually punished for. You like to mess around, get in trouble, and then make a joke about it?.. That sounds like perfect staff material and shows that you are obviously mature (sarcasm by the way). I read through about half of your paragraph and didn't see a single reason why you should be accepted. We asked for a paragraph and you have us 25 short confusing sentences. You're very young, you have no staff experience, and you've only owned GMod for a month. I suggest you take some more time to familiarize yourself with the people on the server and how things work.

This ^
-Support

Archived