1. 1. Should I become Staff?

Your Username:

A: TheLazyArcher

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:177998331

Your Discord Name and #:

A:  Thaumic#0332

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I was punished when I was new to the server due to prop related infractions, that I did not know I could not do at the time

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 5 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that I should be accepted unto the staff team because I want to be able to take sits and resolve issues that I see all the time, but are sometimes not even addressed due to too little staff on the server.  I feel that things like this (Leadership Positions) can be beneficial from Boy Scouts to helping running a server in learning management. I am currently learning JavaScript and Python and I am a soon to be freshman. I have experience with staffing other videogames such as a few MC Servers and a Rust Server (Didn't know if I should put this in Staffing Experience). I also learn fast and I can easily stick to things when I learn them. I honestly just think that there is never enough staff online to take sits and such. I feel that there needs to be more staff online to take sits. I just want to be able to fix, or at least tell people to fix something (i.e. Propblocking, spamming, arguments) without having to just watch and not be able to do anything about it. I am also an SPL of a boy scout troop and a Senior Airman in Civil Air Patrol.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: About 5 / 7 days of the week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

Ok, so I was going to give you a - support because I have never seen you online before and dont know how you act, but since you say your a boy scout I will give you a  -/+ support, I know with experience that you might be a learder.

-/+ support

-Support

Absolutely nobody here knows who you are. I have never seen you on the server, on discord, and you have low forum activity. In your punishment you talk about an incident but don't give any detail and it seems pretty shady. Your very young, but I don't believe you would be immature like CrazyPes said because of the boy scouts thing. You don't have any staff experience, while not mandatory, it would help your case. Your paragraph is also mostly centered around how staff don't do enough and that you should be accepted because you would fix that or do more which in most people's eyes isn't a reason to be accepted. 

Archived