• No

Your Username:

A: Silly

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:112626875

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Silly#5847

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

A:Ive been banned one time a few months back because this guy baited me into rdming him, but I appealed it and was unbanned 

Your Age: 

A:20

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 402:25:18

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Previous Council, gmod, csgo recruitment & outreach staff in HeLLsGamers for the past 3 years. 

I used to co own a darkrp server called SamiDanny servers back in 2010 

Previous Moderator on a sandbox server called Malleus Gaming, I cant remember exactly what year but it was a very long time ago

Previous Head Admin for FalseHope gaming back in 2015. We ran a surf server, TTT & a couple retakes servers for csgo

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel I should be promoted to the MBRP staff team because I was previously a T Mod for awhile, also I have a lot of staff experience through many other communities/servers aswell. Whenever I am playing I do my best to make reports and take proof to keep the rule breakers off the server. I also have a very good understanding of the rules & don’t cause trouble for myself or people I surround myself with. I usually get along with everyone because I’m not bias at all which is good for when I take sits. When looking at each situation you have to equally look at both sides to decide what’s fair. I’d really like to devote more of my time to admining rather than rp, not only is it more enjoyable for me but it’s more enjoyable for the rest of the players if problem users are being taken care of in a timely manner. Majority of my time spent on the servers is doing coin flips and making money & 9/10 I'm helping other players learn how to set up bases. I've taught many people how to use fading doors, set up bit miners, gave them money to get all started up, all sorts of things that I feel I am genuinely decent at after years of experience. I’ve been playing on the server for about 6 months now, I know quite a few of the staff & regulars so I feel I am ready to come back as a T Mod and help out the staff team again. Thanks for taking a look at my application!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Few hours a day & most weekends even more 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

hmm you have a shit ton of experience and you’re not a minge however you were a tmod for like a millisecond that means that you are unable to keep your staff rank n shit

neutral lmao

oh and btw i remember you raided my base like 2 months ago and I was so sad I just want you to know that so you feel bad

10 minutes ago, Synthwave said:

hmm you have a shit ton of experience and you’re not a minge however you were a tmod for like a millisecond that means that you are unable to keep your staff rank n shit

neutral lmao

oh and btw i remember you raided my base like 2 months ago and I was so sad I just want you to know that so you feel bad

I had to sell my PC for some money because personal shit came up, otherwise I’d still be here. Sorry bout raidin ya it’ll happen again though ;)  

This is my honest opinion/feedback for @SillyBrian

+Support

(+) Ex Staff

(+) Good app/paragraph

-/+ Support

(-/+) Staffing experience 

-Support

(-) Got demoted as a tmod

(-) Forum/Discord activity is not the best

(-) Inactive in-game 

My explanation behind my vote:

@SillyBrian Is not a very active member of the community. Your discord/forum/discord activity is not good. You also got demoted as a tmod for inactivity. 

Conclusion: 

I recommend you to become more active on the discord/forums/server

Overall Vote:

-Support

Key:

(+) = Overwhelming +

(+) = Normal +

----------------------------------

(-/+) = Neutral/Normal -/+

----------------------------------

(-) = Normal -

On 5/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, drangia! said:

This is my honest opinion/feedback for @SillyBrian

+Support

(+) Ex Staff

(+) Good app/paragraph

-/+ Support

(-/+) Staffing experience 

-Support

(-) Got demoted as a tmod

(-) Forum/Discord activity is not the best

(-) Inactive in-game 

My explanation behind my vote:

@SillyBrian Is not a very active member of the community. Your discord/forum/discord activity is not good. You also got demoted as a tmod for inactivity. 

Conclusion: 

I recommend you to become more active on the discord/forums/server

Overall Vote:

-Support

Archived