tobias michel

Your in-game name:

fat stanky shit nigga

Staff members name:

T-Mod Cheap N' Easy

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:141850866

Explain what happened:

The following occurred the 6th of may (2019) at 12:56 AM (Central European Time): was roleplaying riding a bike (with a nocollided bike prop, holding it adequate distance off the ground to avoid screenshakes.) Then, I get frozen and Cheap N Easy tells me that what I'm doing is propminging. When I copy paste the definition for propminging from the MOTD explaining to him that it's not malicious at ALL to roleplay bicycle riding, he kicks me for "prop minge", which in the MOTD is defined as: "Prop minge: prop surfing, pushing, killing, blocking, spamming, throwing, climbing, and doing anything malicious with props on the server." I don't agree with the decision made by the trial moderator, as he kicked both me and HairyDickyLarry. Walking around with a nocollided bicycle to roleplay biking is clearly not prop minging.

Upon returning to the server, many more people were riding bicycles and a bicycle club was even started, which wouldn't happen if it was prop minging.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Two screenshots below, unfortunately wasn't running shadowplay at the time, but will do so in the future.

20190506005747_1.jpg

20190506005644_1.jpg

Alright so first of all,

You were asked to remove you props multiple time because you were obstructing the road, and other players ways through the streets of our server.

When asked multiple times, you should've listened and removed your props, the other players were not kicked because multiple staff were in disagreement as of that moment. You were kicked not by me, but your kick was advised by me. I will take responsibility for this. Players are to listen to Moderators when asked to remove props, your disobeying led to you being kicked for not agreeing to remove props. When we ask you, usually it leads to a jail if the player agrees, because they still shouldn't have been doing it. You blatantly refused multiple times, in which our option was to kick you for disobeying staffs requests and arguing with the staff member. Next time listen to the staff members and you won't be kicked for this. 

Screenshots of him grabbing you give no context for what happened.

-Support

12 minutes ago, JenkinsMcHenkins(Meozu) said:

Alright so first of all,

You were asked to remove you props multiple time because you were obstructing the road, and other players ways through the streets of our server.

When asked multiple times, you should've listened and removed your props, the other players were not kicked because multiple staff were in disagreement as of that moment. You were kicked not by me, but your kick was advised by me. I will take responsibility for this. Players are to listen to Moderators when asked to remove props, your disobeying led to you being kicked for not agreeing to remove props. When we ask you, usually it leads to a jail if the player agrees, because they still shouldn't have been doing it. You blatantly refused multiple times, in which our option was to kick you for disobeying staffs requests and arguing with the staff member. Next time listen to the staff members and you won't be kicked for this. 

Screenshots of him grabbing you give no context for what happened.

-Support

i can also use big text.

if it's not against the rules why should I remove it? I knew I was in the right. Additionally, - it was 1 prop, not props

-I wouldn't call riding a nocollided bicycle "obstructing the roads.", or any sort of blocking peoples ways through the streets of our server.

4 minutes ago, tobias michel said:

-I wouldn't call riding a nocollided bicycle "obstructing the roads.", or any sort of blocking peoples ways through the streets of our server.

^this here is propminge

--

denied

Archived