Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkham Mcfumperdink

Arkham Mcfumperdink's Staff Application

Should Arkham get Staff  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Arkham Mcfumperdink get Staff

Username: Arkham Mcfumperdink

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:87647981

Discord: Arkham Remains#3032

Punished on ExhibitionRP: I have only been punished on the server once. How I got punished was by killing someone and getting Jailed for RDM. It was a bad call on my part but I did say sorry to the guy that I killed. I don't get punished on lots of different servers that are DarkRP. 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Time played: 196+ hours

Staffing Experience: In the past I have been a staff member on SuperiorServers.Co . I staffed on their StarWarsRP as a Admin. What I did while staffing is to mainly made sure events were ran properly, help new players, and solve lots of server problems in general.

Why I should be on Staff Team: Why I should be a staff member is of some reasons. I all ready know how staffing works with either being  helping people or even solving conflicts. Activity is another reason with how much your staff needs to on, I on the other hand is mainly on Gmod or on my computer everyday.  Trust is the big thing you need to have when becoming a staff member, you need to gain the trust from others and not be on peoples bad sides so people either don't report or dis you.

Activity on the Server: My activity in general is mostly active on the server. I do have band but I usually have those things on either Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for concerts or regionals. Even on those days I am on my computer when I get home.

Familiar with Rules: The rules of the server/staffing rules are pretty straight standard for me with most of these rules are on most servers and I already know what they are.

RP Time on Server: I know that when you do become a staff member it takes most of your time away. It is basically a other job from your job or school work. So yes I do believe that my playing time with friends and raiding will be reduced.

Have I read the TOS: Yes I have read the TOS and I do realize that if I get denied that I either got to wait a certain time or have certain requirements. 

Rank on Server: My rank is Exhibitionist.

tenor_(3).gif.c40e53d9091798a89826e0059536b4cb.gif

Xeno    31

+I like the style of your application.

+Good Hours

-Zero Forum activity.

-I have never heard of you.

-Some grammar mistakes.

-Paragraph could be better.

-Support, if you end up being denied improve your app and go into more detail on your paragraph as well as fixing the grammar mistakes throughout the app. Be on the server more interacting with the community. Come on the forums and participate in discussions and different topics around here.

Furvious    19

Hey! What's up. Let's get to work here. 

Nice style, still follows the format but in a cleaner way imo. 

Nice hours, seen you around alot and had you in a few sits. 

No forum activity or discord activity, no biggie, just get that up so people know who you are. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again, grammar/spelling really means jack shit, only thing it does is give a early warning to your maturity and intelligence, and that's really only if u tlk lik dis. 

Paragraph is pretty eh, you shouldnt be telling us what makes a great staff, and instead tell us what you have done to make YOU great staff, sing praise but not just your own. 

+Support. With some proper training and maybe a smidge of help, you'll be a great member of the staff team!

Worlld    35

+time on the server 

+Staff exp. 

+never been punished to hard

-/+haven’t really had to much experience with you. 

OVERALL + SUPPORT. BE MORE KNOWN ON THE SERVER AND ALSO GET DISCORD AND FORUM ACTIVITY UP. COOL FORMAT ON THE APP BTW.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:39 AM, Xeno said:

+Good Hours

-Zero Forum activity.

-Some grammar mistakes.

-Support, if you end up being denied improve your app and go into more detail on your paragraph as well as fixing the grammar mistakes throughout the app. Be on the server more interacting with the community. Come on the forums and participate in discussions and different topics around here.

^ -support, get more known and get that forum activity up

+ Support

+ Good Hours

+ Staffing Exp (On Other Servers)

+/- Support

+/- Previous Punishments

+/- Grammar Issues

- Support

- Bad Forum Activity

- Never Seen You On

- Bad Paragraph

Overall - Support, Good Luck!

Suggestions: Work On Grammar, Putting More In Your Paragraph And Getting A Little More Forum Activity So People Know Who You Are...

On 5/6/2019 at 6:39 AM, Xeno said:

+Good Hours

-Zero Forum activity.

-Some grammar mistakes.

-support just what xeno said 

never seen you around do you go by another name in-game or?