Ramzee Report

Ixen Kaldaka

Your in-game name: Ixen Kaldaka

Users IGN: Ramzee Ramirez

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:30515305

Explain what happened: I was minding my own business attempting to deliver a pizza. I had the pizza in my grav gun because you cannot use the inventory swep to pick up food stuffs. This kid Ramzee just ran up and ate my pizza without using /steal. The pizza cost me $700 ingame and it was delicious and meant a lot to me. I even tried to settle the matter ingame by asking him in OOC to repay me the money for another pizza but he just ignored me. One of his butt buddies even ran up and told me to leave the area and Ramzee, without adverting anything just kills me. This kid did not advert steal or say anything else in chat telling me to get away or about stealing my pizza.

He may try and claim "I was raiding and so I killed him." I was well outside the raid area and not even in front of the door of the base they were raiding. Not to mention he didn't advert /assist. To rebut the "party raid" claim, even if he was in a party, the advert doesn't say anything about "leaving the area."

It may seem petty, but because he does with this small things like this, it is obvious that he has no problem breaking the more serious rules.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

Screenshot shows me buying 2 Pizzas from a Chef named Bungee. I ate one in the store and had one in my grav gun. In chat you can see me type "Y U EAT MY PIZZA"

A88FF1280D8714DF6455045AB16085CFCA9ABDEC

Archived