Greed's Staff Application

greed

Vote Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

Hello, In-Game my name is "Greed" and I have 72 hours of in-game time. here is my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thedeadlysingreed/ .My Discord is going by a different name, but it is "Father donut#3438". I have been punished because of stealing miners and printers without adverting. This resulted in jailtime. I have turned 14 on Dec 2 of last year. (Timezone: North America West). I do have to warn, I have no staffing expierience, but hope to gain some from this application's feedback.

I believe i should be accepted to staff because I know the rules and laws of the server. I know the rules of the server, and this allows me to have a more fun expierience on the server. I want to staff because this is an important expierience if I want to apply on other servers, or make sure that current players on the server are having fun. I hope that, if accepted, I can help out the server in any way possible and am open to any feedback.

I am available to be on the server from 6:00 am - 10-11;00 pm from June 10 to Aug 25, Aug 26 1:00 pm- 8:00 pm. I am aware that I will lose alot of  RP time and am okay with that, it will be made up for by helping people. I am Exhibitionist Rank.

Thank you for reading, I am open for feedback

Archived