Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: ChillBeanz

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_1:0:187257642

Your Discord Name:

A; ChillBeanz#1863

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished for prop block which was by accident and forgot to take it down, i have had 2 counts of rdm but they were never intentional usually me killing the wrong person during raids

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone: 

A: GMT

Time Played:

A: 92 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have had a lot of staffing experience on many servers, not just that but i have owned my own server called ElifeRP which went very well but had to close it due to lack of staff and not having enough time to run it due to school but now i am out i have some more time on my hands. Due to me running my own Gary's Mod Server i know what to expect and know how to deal with high stress situations. I have also staffed other servers (Civiant Gaming and ViceCityRP). Staffing with those servers took me away from running a server to being a staff member and helping others more, through all of that i have learnt everything i needed to know to staff/run a server, i left the servers due to the owner of Civiant Gaming being corrupt and ViceCityRP due to the server shutting down for reasons i don't know

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: The Reason i should be a staff member is because i have the experience to staff this server. I am a very hands on guy when staffing a server and are always keeping an eye on anyone that looks suspicious or is in the process of breaking the rules , i am a fast learner and will be able to pick up on tips and tricks quickly. I know i have experience with staffing servers but what it really comes down to for me is how you show yourself as a person to the players and act mature throughout being on staff duty and how i am is a very respectful person to others and take sits very seriously and try and find the most quickest and best solution to fixing it so everyone leaves the sit thinking it was fair

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5-6 hours a day/3-5 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, i am willing to give up RP time to help others

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

-active at nights usually

-active on forums

-decent app

-been on the bad side of a few of my sits.

-tad too mingy

Overall those minus supports outweigh the plus supports in my opinion, gonna have to say -Support

+/- SUPPORT

1) Your application is good.

2) You have a lot of experience as it seems.

3) Very low playtime.

4) The only thing I've seen you do in-game is mic spam.

5) No reputation within the community.

6) Your forum activity is okay..

However, I may change my support if I get to know you a little a better. I also believe that you made this application a little too "early". Build up some reputation, get to know more people and you will get better results. As I said above, your application is good and you have a lot of experience so you should use that to your advantage.

Good luck and hope I get to see you more in-game.

Archived