John staff report

Your in-game name:

Pickle Rick

Staff members name:

John Rocondo

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:196810713

Explain what happened:

So there was a prop Blocking Spawn then I made a sit then John did not take my sit then around 15-20mins Later he finally came to Spawn but still he was not in a sit or anything and here's the evidence. Also to add to that he freezes people when he returns them and Brings them he grabs them For no Reason at all but I don't have evidence for that

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

https://gyazo.com/3e2297588a3ace75780b312f503a5faf

https://gyazo.com/651441553a6d375fa48b7c7785564ed7

I apologize that I didn't take your sit right away but if you couldn't tell already, I was the only staff member on at the time dealing with a full server. I had multiple other sits before I had the chance to take yours, though I ended up dealing with the situation like usual, so I'm not sure what the problem is here? 

Ban em 

4 minutes ago, Diesel#9524 said:

-You lack patience and think that because of your rank you should be treated better than others.

And wooooah, I don't think he thought he should be treated better because of his rank

1 minute ago, John Rocondo said:

I apologize that I didn't take your sit right away but if you couldn't tell already, I was the only staff member on at the time dealing with a full server. I had multiple other sits before I had the chance to take yours, though I ended up dealing with the situation like usual, so I'm not sure what the problem is here? 

The Problem is that you grab people when you bring people or return them when they are not even moving but I don't have evidence for that though so yea also it was still 20 mins wait for you take care of it and to let out of spawn I mean that's why this it up

(-)support

-He was one staff member to 110 players.

-He had many other sits that he was taking.

-You lack patience and think that because of your rank you should be treated better than others.

-The time you waited is not accurate. I was in game at the time and can tell you it was significantly less time. If it was the times that you stated then the sit would have been automatically cancel with exhibitions sit system.

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The Problem is that you grab people when you bring people or return them when they are not even moving but I don't have evidence for that though so yea also it was still 20 mins wait for you take care of it and to let out of spawn I mean that's why this it up

What's the issue with grabbing people to return them, I have a bind set using "@" so I can't use it unless I'm looking at you and if you're running around the place I can't return you. Also, once again I was the only staff member online so I'm sorry it took me awhile to get to your sit... I will no longer be responding to this since my case has been stated.

14 minutes ago, John Rocondo said:

What's the issue with grabbing people to return them, I have a bind set using "@" so I can't use it unless I'm looking at you and if you're running around the place I can't return you. Also, once again I was the only staff member online so I'm sorry it took me awhile to get to your sit... I'm will no longer be responding to this since my case has been stated.

you could Also you !return Name instead of grabbing people 

With using that command there are common times when you return or bring the wrong people. There are about 5 gregs that play the server on a daily basis. How do I know this? The best way to do it is going to !menu and scrolling through that list of 110 names. Except this is inefficient and would lead to much much longer sit times meaning that propblock that you were so worked up about taking a long time would have been there longer. The best way to efficiently work is to simply pick them up and hit a bind. They're in a sit so this doesn't ruin their RP, ect it should be completely acceptable 

36 minutes ago, Jush said:

Ban em 

And wooooah, I don't think he thought he should be treated better because of his rank

I was in a sit with him a few minutes earlier. He most certainly was self absorbed, rude, and thought that he should be treated with more respect and that he gets special treatment because he was Ex Staff. 

Just now, §g╥ GΦ⌠Ð said:

-support what your turn 

grabbing  people to freeze etc is how the admin command work 

being ex staff you you dont know how it works nice stopp being a little girl

umm I do know how it works you can do !return Players Name then return them with out having yo look at the 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

umm I do know how it works you can do !return Players Name then return them with out having yo look at the 

bro one admin 110 players 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also to add to that he freezes people when he returns them and Brings them he grabs them For no Reason at all but I don't have evidence for that

like tf your ex staff one two tf you trying to report for no poof and  wonder why your not staff anymore

I’m giving this a -support for two reasons

1. No evidence backing up your claim

2. There isn’t anything in the staff handbook (from my knowledge) that says that John can’t move people to the ground if they were brought back (unless he was moving them with no intent other than to be annoying with the user, which there is no evidence to show.)

Edit: Correct me if I am wrong about my second statement^

22 minutes ago, §g╥ GΦ⌠Ð said:

bro one admin 110 players 

like tf your ex staff one two tf you trying to report for no poof and  wonder why your not staff anymore

no I got tired of staffing and I resigned 

-Support

• From what there is no proof to what you are claiming.
  • if you had proof of this spawn prop block, why didn't you wait diligently for john to get to your sit, the user will get punished nonetheless if you have the proof/evidence. 

My apologies pickle rick but this seems to be an unnecessary staff report, gonna be a -Support. 

Archived