Autistic Shotgun

Your in-game name:

Autistic Shotgun

Staff members name:

SGT Gold

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:45038484

Explain what happened:

I made a sit that said "are y'all retarded", and I meant that in no direct way because the laws had been false for a very long time and staff were not dealing with it they were just fooling around. So I made a sit, he brought me to the sit room, and froze me and accused me of staff disrespect. The video does not show the very beginning but it shows the rest of it. I highly encourage you to mature your staff. And then he starts to disrespect me.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

And then I said that it was SMD not Staff diss and then he disrespects me...

image.png.3d9287a87af8c48b37589cdece2fb855.png

-Support

You called the staff members “Retarded” which isn’t very nice, so 1 min jail is allowed for “Staff Diss”. SMD, only applies when a player is continually doing a crime so the staff member has the option to jail said person for an extra 5 mins.

Also, someone talking in OCC could very easily not be directed to you so that doesn’t really count...

Dude. staff diss is not really a thing and SMD is sometimes abused by (not gonna say any names) some staff members.  Also y'all are suppose to be mature when dealing with players. If I was staff and saw "are y'all retarded". I'll claim the sit, and say " I see that you made a sit named "are y'all retarded". what seems to be the problem, mate". And fucking listen to that person to see if the sit is serious or not. Don't read the book by it's cover. @SGT GOD even though you said that dumbass in ooc wasn't direct to shotgun. I really don't believe you. I think you're just covering your ass, so that you don't get a strike.

2 hours ago, Navaj AKA UrBestFriendAJ said:

Dude. staff diss is not really a thing and SMD is sometimes abused by (not gonna say any names) some staff members.  Also y'all are suppose to be mature when dealing with players. If I was staff and saw "are y'all retarded". I'll claim the sit, and say " I see that you made a sit named "are y'all retarded". what seems to be the problem, mate". And fucking listen to that person to see if the sit is serious or not. Don't read the book by it's cover. @SGT GOD even though you said that dumbass in ooc wasn't direct to shotgun. I really don't believe you. I think you're just covering your ass, so that you don't get a strike.

AJ with all due respect, Staff Diss is a thing and he could of been jailed for more than just one minute which isn't really that big of a deal. Making a ticket that says "are y'all retarded" is speaking to multiple people. If he was calling out the president or the maker of the laws wouldn't he say this guy is retarded? I made a sit that said "are y'all retarded", and I meant that in no direct way because the laws had been false for a very long time and staff were not dealing with it they were just fooling around. So I made a sit. This says to me that this guy was mad that staff were not taking sits for whatever reason so he snapped and made a ticket asking if they were retarded. Gold see's this and brings the dude and he was surprised they actually took and began to cover for himself with "oh I wasn't talking about you guys" who else could he be talking about? In the vid after he's jailed you can see people start insulting Gold and I think that's when Gold said "dumbass" which maybe he shouldn't of, but I don't think he was talking to Autistic Shotgun.

-Support

Edit: Also, in the beginning of the video you put in ooc "At least I was a good staff member" which is more disrespect so even if you weren't directing "are y'all retarded" at the staff, you were directing that at them.

Archived