A: 『✞Sℓαv✞』#7832

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: N/A if i remember right

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: (GMT+2)

Time Played:

A: Unknown since time did reset Overall i know at least over a year.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Head Admin on vortex RP shut down due to no people joining.

Moderator imperium gaming shut down since lack of players it's not back up today.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): I would thoroughly like to be staff on Exhibition because I know I can be a great staff member who can be relied on and not dependant on. I know all the rules like the back of my hand, I know all the guidelines off by heart. I think I would be a great addition to the team because I know how it works and I would love to help the team out and put a stress off their shoulders. My goal on Exhibition is to get to the top, and I know the only way to get their is hard work and determination which I have. I have done this before with a good extent, and I want to take it to the extra level. I love the staff team, and I would love to be part of the family which has been created. I understand that it is not easy to get there but I know I can do it because I think I have all the requirements and more to not only make it on the team, but be known as one, if not the best staff member, and if I don't get there for some reason, I would have tried my absolute hardest, and known that full-effort was put in. I know how to work with people, what makes people happy, what makes people irritated, but I like to make justice whether it is liked or not, it is fair. Staffing is important to the players as it is someone they can go to and speak to if they are in need of help, lonely or any problems they have.

A: I have a really

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday possible

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes i am aware that i am gonna lose a lot of RP.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP

33 minutes ago, John Rocondo said:

-support

-no rep

-not activé on all platforms

-you should’ve only applied once you have actually become more active

Btw the problem is that i have applied when i have active and i still get the same thing like for example never seen before or not active

1 hour ago, kevina said:

-support 

Not active in game, on discord or the forums

No staff experience with a large playerbase

Why are you trying to start arguing on your application?

May sound rude not ment to be rude btw you have seen me ingame

11 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Last thing i say before this app gets denied

Gonna probally not re apply not sure yet

Idk really since in the past years i keept getting targeted this has nothign with this app to do.

dude, no one cares, stop replying on the app, youre post farming, we dont need your input after we put our own input

Archived