User Report David Koresh and GN Assassin.

read a bibble

Your in-game name: read a bibble

Users IGN: David Koresh and GN Assassin 

Users SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197496822 ,STEAM_0:0:93505400

Explain what happened: Prop climbed on top of Border wall and prop blocked it. Also prop blocked bank and raided it. Standing on prop climb in 3rd and 4th screenshots.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence) In pictures below.

4000_screenshots_20200419002119_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419002112_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419001845_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419001843_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419001831_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419000842_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200419000710_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, SexDrugsAndViolence said:

If he did something wrong then get evidence and report him on the forums. Breaking the rules because someone else did is not an excuse.

I am not saying i did not do anything wrong or am asking for an excuse. All I am asking is that you ask him for his "footage" of mass RDM and prop block. As well as look at the props in the photos and locations. They are not prop blocking anything. Everything had a secondary door.

3 hours ago, Gladius said:

I am not saying i did not do anything wrong or am asking for an excuse. All I am asking is that you ask him for his "footage" of mass RDM and prop block. As well as look at the props in the photos and locations. They are not prop blocking anything. Everything had a secondary door.

1. your dumb, there arent secondary entrances to the top omf the border except propclimb

2. what sex said, breaking rules because someone else is is dumb

and 3. make a report on him, dont post your evidence on here

with that being said + support

9 hours ago, Gladius said:

In the 3rd screenshot where I am looking up on the invisible prop climb, there is an invisible prop that he jumps on to get over the blast door, but there is no prop on the other side to get over. So he would start by crossing over the invisible bridge, jump onto the prop and snipe over the blast doors and kill the guards, then make his final push to the armory and take over the top with his buddy's. Then after me and the guards found out where he keeps getting in, Gladius then went to the border and spawned in a huge plastics prop and angled it on top of the passports and immigration kiosk to climb up on top to get onto the border wall that way, you can even see him in the first screenshot walking up in.

Capture.PNG

28 minutes ago, read a bibble said:

In the 3rd screenshot where I am looking up on the invisible prop climb, there is an invisible prop that he jumps on to get over the blast door, but there is no prop on the other side to get over. So he would start by crossing over the invisible bridge, jump onto the prop and snipe over the blast doors and kill the guards, then make his final push to the armory and take over the top with his buddy's. Then after me and the guards found out where he keeps getting in, Gladius then went to the border and spawned in a huge plastics prop and angled it on top of the passports and immigration kiosk to climb up on top to get onto the border wall that way, you can even see him in the first screenshot walking up in.

Capture.PNG

Yeah we already talked to an admin about that... 

Archived