A: Ive bailed jailed once for RDM x1 my first time playing

Your Age:

A:20

Your Timezone:

A:GMT+1 British summer time

Time Played:

A:51:25:00

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Starwars RP x2, HaloRP x1, DRPx1, Arma 3 server also(not sure this counts)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Although I haven't had many hours I have only been playing a few weeks however I enjoy playing this server a lot and it kinda resparked my passion for gaming. I think that I can bring a pretty decent amount of staffing experience to the MBRP team, I believe I am fair to all parties in my staffing decisions and try my best to help old and new players with anything they need even without being a staff member. I always try my hardest to do the right thing when it comes to RP situations and/or staff sits and I hope this counts for something.  Id like to say I'm quite a friendly person and im confident talking to new people which I feel is important when trying to run a server as big as MBRP considering how many new players join each day. My time zone also is a good reason because I can be pretty active during times where most staff would be offline meaning there would be more staff active overall which is something I think MBRP needs, (no offense if its taken that way), although i have not that Many hours i truly am commited to this server and helping the community and its people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Im on probably about 6-10 hours each day since ive started playing and can maintain those times until our UK lockdown is over, after which I will return to work but I will still be able to maintain at least 6 hours each day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes I try my best to keep up to date with any changes or new rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes and this is something im fine with, id rather the community have a good experience if that means im losing RP time im good wit that

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

-support

Barely any discord/forums activity (replies to old posts to get his content count up)

Put it in the wrong section which is kind of sad ngl

The app is clearly rushed, as there are many mistakes.

I don't think your ready

+ Support

+Nice Timezone.

+A Lot Of Staffing Experience.

+/- Support

+/-Put It In The Wrong Section lmao.

+/- Only Seen You A Little Recently

- Support

-App Is Rushed/Not Very Good.

-Practically No Forum/Discord Activity.

Overall, +/- Support

While you could be a pretty good staff with your timezone and experience, I think you need to take more time to think over your staff app and get more forum/discord and game activity while getting to know the community a lot more, but until then, I don't know if you'd make a great addition yet so I'll stay in the middle.

Would it be possible to withdraw this application, I’ve read all of the replies and agree that it could have been better, I will try my best to work on my activity and get better acquainted with the community, apologies for your trouble. 

Senior taco

12 minutes ago, Senior Taco said:

Would it be possible to withdraw this application, I’ve read all of the replies and agree that it could have been better, I will try my best to work on my activity and get better acquainted with the community, apologies for your trouble. 

Senior taco

In the staff app TOS it says "under no circumstances may you delete your staff app" which I believe could also translate to "can't withdraw it either" so sadly I don't think you can. might just have to wait the week or so.

2 hours ago, Senior Taco said:

Senior taco

Do not delete this. You're not allowed to delete your staff application(s).

Just let Damplips or someone else deny it.

Archived