HawkEyeツ

Your Username:

A: Hawkeye(japanese smily here)

Your SteamID:

A:

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bing#9153

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes for 3days rdm and nlr. it was when i first started out and didnt quite know the rules. 

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A:est

Time Played:

A: 50+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: i do a lot of work outside of this involving customer service if that helps. other than that not on this game. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I should be accepted because i am very relaxed and calm when dealing with people on the server, but i am strict when inforcing the laws. I will learn rules and how to punish and inforce then swiftly.  I will not abuse power of any sort when given this role. if i am given a task ( to an extent) i perform it with no questions asked. I always respect my partners and just have fun with the game. 

How often can you be on the server?: 

A: a fair amount of time. i do have work and a girlfriend but on free times normally a few hours a day.  or if i get a message on discord and im afk im pretty good at finishing what im doing and i will help. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:  thats fine. im in here to help and have fun

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes ive been told by many of the employees. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: vip+

Edited March 2 by Damplips

MASSIVE - SUPPORT

follow TOS

Who are you?

Not active at all

No forums or discord activity

Terrible app

Can be a bit of a minge

Toxic

Be more specific then, i say and quote "a few hours a day"

Why did you call staff and mods "employees" this isn't a company

I've seen you get punished recently too.

Pretty sure you're not in the discord at all

look. I understand yall had trouble with me in the past. I get ya'lls reason to hate me. However ive learned the rules perfectly. I also understand that i have been fucking abnoxious.  However if i become and admin and even know i will start. I will baraly play the rp and more focus on sits and new players that need help. If you all don't think im ready to be an admin i get it. But if you give me a shot i swear i wont bring yall down.  also heres this. STEAM_0:1:517394284. Also what i mean i am active is im on 5 hours plus a day not including night time.  

4 hours ago, {Rees} - Nova Prospekt said:

HUGE -SUPPORT

- NO JUST NO

- This kid is mingy, toxic, and would easily ruin new players experience.

- @BillCosby and I where in a sit with him and  he commited NLRx3 and RDMx2 on me when I was raiding his base and took it VERY immaturely. He started a whole rant on how I rdmed him, but I followed all the rules.

- He harrassed me before

- Bad app

- Bad grammar

- Doesn't know the rules

- Follow TOS

- Missing steamid

- Not active on forums and discord

- Scumbag

Point 1,3,4, and 11 are all invalid. Your opinion doesn't matter. Only the facts of it.

-support follow the tos

2 hours ago, ItsGrimmerYTswap.gg said:

-support i always see hawkeye online, hes not toxic and knows how to have fun and be serious at the same time. I was in a sit with him and he took the situation very maturely. I think he would be a great member to be added to the staff

Please follow TOS when supporting you are required to have at least 10 posts on the forums and be a registered member for at least 5 days

6 hours ago, ItsGrimmerYTswap.gg said:

-support i always see hawkeye online, hes not toxic and knows how to have fun and be serious at the same time. I was in a sit with him and he took the situation very maturely. I think he would be a great member to be added to the staff

btw do you have autism? You gave him a -support but say possitive things about him.

Archived