This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Top Ramen

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:446834632

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Top Ramen#7895

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I had a lengthy ban of two weeks back when i joined the server for rdkx18, but again, it was when i was new and so and so to gmod

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A:GMT. Personally i think this is a good timezone because i can get on around 4am est and take sits 

Time Played:

A: 201 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: i've staffed a popular fivem server and a small scp server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: everytime i've staffed a server, it was an amazing experience and gmod would be interesting, because it is a blend of fivem and scp. It's a new type of staff experience in my eyes and i think i'd be good at staffing gmod. I'd love to become closer into this community and make new friends as i go. Both servers i've staffed let me thrive in being a higher up and improve my skills for becoming a sergeant of the police force (dream job) i've been looking for a game to staff for a while and i think this is the game, and this is the server. I can be on actively and i want to be a person known for helping and being altogether a good person, which is why i applied for staff. I also enjoy and love being a helping hand to people who can be confused or need help. I've seen all but bad in this community, and it's a brilliant server, which is another reason i'm applying. I hope you all can see me in the future not only as a respectful and kind staff, but an active and fun member

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I could be on approximately 7 hours a day if i'm not doing anything, but i'm guaranteed to be on when other admins can't because of the rulebreakers that think they can minge without admins online

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, i have went over the rules a couple times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

- support

can be a minge

immature sometimes

almost perm banned before

become more well known in the community, get people to see how you have changed I haven't seen you on enough to notice the difference 

Archived