Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: yo mama so fat

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:522160349

Your Discord Name and #:

A: maze#9170

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have 1 hefty ban on my record. My friends told me to get gmod, and so I did. I got on the server they played, and started to play like normal. (at the time, i didn't know many rules) My friends told me i was allowed to kill people, as a joke, and I did. I think I got banned right before 20 rdms. It was like a 2 week or something ban, and my friends told me after that they would actually try and help me play.

Also, I do get jailed a decent bit, and i am trying to work on that.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 430 hours (around)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Well, first off, I would like to say that this server is one of my favorite places to be. The community, (even though most of it is really toxic, i think its still really fun), the map, the game play, and the staff are usually really fair and cool. But, i think there is a problem with this server - the lack of staff late at night. That is why I think that I would be a great fit for the staff team. During this pandemic, I have had really nothing else better to do, then play this server and go to a few baseball practices every so often. I am usually on right before the reset, and a little bit after. And plus, during those times before the reset, i am not really doing anything in the first place. I also think that I am mostly chill with everyone, except for a few people, and even then, I try to work things out, and I feel like most of the beef has died down between the few people that don't like me. I also feel that I am usually nice to the staff, and when I am not, its either me arguing with a staff member on some random rule, or me just joking around with them. I am also very helpful to new players, either teaching them a job, how to build a simple base, or anything like that. Or, if someone is mass rdming, or about to, I usually ask them if they want to actually know how to play the game, or if they are just trolling. (most of the time they don't care and just shoot me) Most of the time, I follow the servers rules. But, I currently have really nothing holding me back from rdming 1 or 2 people, or trolling someone for a bit. But, if I was staff, I would have those restrictions. I am also starting to read the MOTD a lot more than I did, so I feel like my knowledge of the server is at an all time high now. So, those are some reasons why I personally think I would be a good staff member. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 10 hours a day (right now, since i have nothing else i can do)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist (it says vip+ on my forums for some reason)

-SUPPORT

no forums activity

toxic and mingy towards people you don't like (not to be the judge of it, but cardigan says so.)

pretty bad rep

doesn't know the rules too well

-/+ SUPPORT

meh app

+ SUPPORT

can be on regularly

Archived