1. 1. Should i be staff?

Your Username:

A: BigMonkey

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:532583174

Your Discord name and #:

A: Big_Spangle666#2610

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I have It Was For RDMx4 And The Other Time For Fail Role Play I Got Jailed (I Got Jail About 2 Or 3 Times And 3 Or Those Times Where For RDM's or for breaking NLR).

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: West Coast

Time Played:

A: 200 Hours about to Make It 231 Hours(Usually most of the times I play Mexican Border RP is when I wake up and the whole day I play All the way to like 5 am or 7 am when i like to get tired and go to sleep)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I Do Not Have Any Staffing Experience But I Would Like This One To Be My First.that I sometimes have vacations so I won’t be active on the server but on discord, yes plus I try to be on the forms that's what I did when I was on a vacation I was active on discord 24/7 and I was active on the forms, not 27/7 but I was going on them here and there.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: In my own words I believe that Mexican Border RP is one of the servers I really love just the way of what you can do in the game is the best I really like the game. So not like other admins you see they don't be up at like 3 am or 4 am so on and so forth well me at times like that is the time people think they can do anything the people take advantage of the server they prop block RDM break NLR etc because there are no admins to stop them even though I’m not an admin I still try n stop the people that take advantage of the server. If I was a staff at that time I would of course take care of everything because you know there would be a lot of sits and there wouldn’t be staff online to take them and admins wouldn’t be up at that time taking care of things. I will be on Mexican Border RP all the way to 6 to when the server resets which is 6 and after the servers reset I get back on straight away until I get tired and when I do ill go to sleep wake up the next day and do I over and over and over again I’ll never stop I’ll never give up I’ll never think about giving no matter all the stuff I’m going through I’ll keep being the best staff there has ever been even though i'm not a admin that's what I'll so if i was one . The reason people don't see me on the server is that I will be on the server until 6 am like I said not only I really try to help newbies In Mexican Border RP this one time this guy didn't know how to use jobs and I told him plus gave him some money to start off it was about 1m$ plus sum shipments of guns that felt really good helping him not only that I helped other newbies in the game the reason I do that because people helped me in Mexican Border It was a staff that helped me @Fat Mak He got people to help me with money how to build etc.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I will usually be on the server 24/7 all the way to 6 am and I wait until the server reset then get back on and play for 3-hour mores then sleep wake up and do it all over again.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware That i won't have any time to RP but taking sits will keep me occupied.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware I’m on discord 24/7 the forms I’m on a Lil, not a lot but I’ll for sure try to fix being on the forms more!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I Am Exhibitionist In The Server

-Support

-I’ve never seen you before

-Low forum and discord activity: Robert has even flagged you as a spammer.

-You’re disingenuous. You said you’re on the discord 24/7 but there’s one thing related to you on the discord and thats John Rocondo asking what we think of you in the staff chat in reference to your last staff app on 07/06/20. No other messages from your discord tag. On your profile it says you’re from 97’ but your application says 15 years old. No big deal but worth mentioning.

-/+None

+Decent app, bit bland but thorough. 

+Support

You have a great attitude and are always cheery

Hours are good

no outstanding issues and a clean record

And to the other peopl supporting "I dont know who you are" is not valid, I dont know who half of the people who apply are but I dont hold that against them. I would rather not know someone than know them for the wrong reasons.

+/-support 

I have not seen you on much 

meh app

Not much activity on forums

You guys need at least 3 reason to - support +support or stay neutral on any application for MBRP so try to have at least three reasons please

Archived