• No

Your Username:

A:Kevroe

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:242529200

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Kevroe#4248

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Have had a few not very long bans rdm when I first joined and have learned my lesson 

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: central 

Time Played:

A: 485 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: few small mc servers and gta rp servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I enjoy the server very much and I hope to improve it, there are many mingers and rule breakers out there

that are constantly ruining the time for new and old players. I commonly run into these issues while playing late (which is when im normally on)

and few staff are available and I want to be able to help solve this issue. I as well believe I should be accepted is that im extremely active constantly on the server

and am able to put loads of time into the server as I enjoy it. I am very familiar with the rules for when it comes to bases or rp situations and am able to decided right from wrong fairly easily.

im also very well known in the community and plan to post more and be even more well known for the time coming

How often can you be on the server?:

A: everyday for multiple hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist

-support

MASSIVE minge

Always tries to cause trouble 

you are definitely not 15. You sound 13-14. 

Not active in discord or forums (you're barely active in the discord and you're only in vc's)

The only reason i know you is because you're a minge

advertised your app

you are only known in the community for minging and causing trouble, as krobars said

+Support

Really Nice and i enjoy talking to him in game

Active and has a good chunk of hours

-/+Support

A Couple of sits ingame

meh app

can be a little imature

-Support

i love you man but sometimes you cause chaos (not always on purpose but most of the time)

+/- Support, i don't think this is your time to apply for staff and should probably adjust to the community a little bit more! would love to see you on the staff team in the future!

IMG_1861.JPG

- support

as the screenshot fat mak posted says " I'm not gonna treat anyone like shit unless they have done something to me", that means that you aren't staff material because as a staff member you have to treat everyone equal and respect everyone, that sentence also means that if someone was mean to you or annoyed you or if they did something to you, you would treat them differently, case closed

youre a minge

youre annoying

bad app

Archived