1. 1. Should i be an Admin?

Your Username:

A:Hans

Your SteamID:

A:76561198825221605

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Nien Hans#0552

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:the only time i can recall is when i accidentally prop blocked, got jailed for it, was a long time ago learned from my mistakes

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:pacific standard time

Time Played:

A:+80 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Why should i be accepted as a staff member? I really wanna help the people who are requesting help, I'd usually see RDM happen in the streets, and i wanna be able to do something about it, i wanna support the community that has brought me joy in my time on this server, i wanna help everyone, I've been able to figure out situations without an admin at times, which proves how I'm able to take care of situations, I'm sure and i won't lie, there's most likely reports about me, but I've been able to mature and now i wanna help those who truly need help, thank you for taking your time to read this.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Most of the days, most likely after 2 pm (PST) on the weekdays, and some hours on the weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes, i've respected every rule, whenever i think i'm breaking a rule, i always check with an admin to see if i'm about to or if i'm breaking a rule.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:I can accept this condition.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:I will be active so i can help the community

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:VIP+

+Support

-Ive seen you playing for a while now

-Support

-meh app

-not much forums/discord activity

-not that much people know you in the community (Besides me)

Overall: -Support you need to spend a little more time becoming as active as possible on all exhibition's communities 

Archived