• No

Your Username:

A: wizard hat

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:560057093

Your Discord Name and #:

A: wizard hat#1171

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been jailed very few times for mindless killing.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EDT

Time Played:

A: 33 hours with somewhat around 30 prior to hour wipe.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on Icefuse servers a few times in previous years, started my own DarkRP server and managed a full staff team during that time and I held an administrator role on a PoliceRP server in this recent year.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted on to the staff team because of my activity, with my current situation, I am able to be on majority of the day through week days and ends, which has given me a chance to learn the community in and out and grow a relationship with the players. With my previous experience in management, I have the skills needed to properly put focus into my work and the people involved with it, quick thinking and confidence in my decisions has never been an issue for me when handling tough situations. Patience comes with my surplus of available time, freeing me to be able to put more time into the job in situations and allowing me to thoroughly review the issues that come my way, leaving no room for any false punishments or unwise decisions. Lastly, I have a calm temper as nothing hits my nerves unless it is a very personal matter outside of the internet, allowing my thick skin to be a defender to any uncomfortable situations.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Thoroughly.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: That is not an issue.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User.

+/- Support

-Not really active ingame

-Pretty active on forums/discord

-Not much people know you 

-Support

-Banned while this app is currently up

Overall: -Support learn the rules and obey they, get super active in the community and have a postive rep.

-Support

Pros: 

• Active on the forums and on the discord.

Cons:

• Minge Like Behavior .
  • According to other +/- supports you are currently banned which is a big red flag for me.

Thoughts:

I don't think you're ready to take up position as staff right now. I believe you have the potential and the will but before I give you my +support I need to see some change. I want you to think if you really want staff. If you know you will be a great staff member, you need to prove it to us. I want you to be more active, more mature, and get more comfortable with the rules. Good luck with your application.

5 minutes ago, wizard hat said:

shutup rodent, ur little superiority isn't shit when u have random tik tok girls posted everywhere bc ur little ugly ass can't get a girl 🤡🤡

You think this is going to help on your app?

Archived