• no

Your Username:

A: EN1

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:83128495

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Tropical#8466

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I hid a printer in my base(colored it). I apologize for what I've done and it wont happen again

Your Age:

A: 16 years old 

Your Timezone:

A: Center standard timezone

Time Played:

A: 166 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I own discords with 1000+, mod many streams, Love staff for everything

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Please consider me for a  position on the staff team. Having managed discords in the past,  I have the experience required to manage different players. I know the rules and plan to encourage everyone to abide by them. I know how to listen to others and make a decision that will be in the best interest of the game and making the server a better place. I know I will be a great asset to MBRP if you select me as a staff member.   Thanks for your consideration. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am available every day after school and at mid-night 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am willing to lose it to

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist but says VIP+ on forums

-Support

• Horrible Application
  • Inactive on all platforms excluding mbrp, which you've only started getting active on in the past few days.
  • Mass RDA
  • Doesn't know rules
  • Staff disrespect

I am not even going to consider giving you any type of support until you get more involved in the community and improve on the things I mentioned.

49 minutes ago, Kevroe43 said:

@Nir he messaged me before he applied and apologized for his actions saying that he was out of hand... I believe he would be a great staff member as long as he was a little bit nicer 

Understandable but it's still all too recent. Him becoming "out of hand" isn't something a staff member should be doing, even if he really didn't mean to do it.

1 hour ago, Nir said:

Understandable but it's still all too recent. Him becoming "out of hand" isn't something a staff member should be doing, even if he really didn't mean to do it.

I used to be a minge before I was staff also? But I made up with people and rebuilt my bridges. That’s exactly what he is trying to do 

39 minutes ago, Kevroe43 said:

I used to be a minge before I was staff also? But I made up with people and rebuilt my bridges. That’s exactly what he is trying to do 

This was a few days ago. If he wants to rebuild his bridges he needs to do it over time. I can't trust that he changed in a couple days. The type of person he puts himself out to be is not one I want to see as a staff member. He needs to show good behavior over time and prove he is different. I believe that people change and deserve second chances but I'm not ready to support him so soon. I am sticking with a -support until his next application.

39 minutes ago, Kevroe43 said:

Just now, Nir said:

This was a few days ago. If he wants to rebuild his bridges he needs to do it over time. I can't trust that he changed in in a couple days. The type of person he puts himself out to be is not one I want to see as a staff member. He needs to show good behavior over time and prove he is different. I believe that people change and deserve second chances but I'm not ready to support him so soon. I am sticking with a -support until his next application.

dont argue on staff apps take it to dm's, it just floods the post, also kevroe you were banned when you got accepted 

Archived