1. 1. Should I be in staff

Your Username:

Walter White

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:567608474

Your Discord Name and #:

Walter White #9916

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes I accidently rdm in president lobby which I thought was legal but I got into a interrogation room and well they said you can't do that it would have been 5 min jail time but power cut out so banned for like 2 days

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

pacific

Time Played:

49 hours and counting

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Helped with a couple servers in mc

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I love helping people I go out of my way in games to give people money or tips. Just today I spent an 2 hour showing 3 people how to make doors that are legal and not considered prop blocking. I had also given him a millions dollars to start his hacking business and just for people to have a couple dollars. I do it because I like helping people seeing them happy. Another reason is I feel like it takes a while for admins to respond to people that need help because they are so crowded so maybe I could help with that. I have been on this server I get rdm all the time and I always forget the names because it takes 20 minutes for them to respond. I'm also really good with people I would not be biased on people like I have experienced in the past with other servers. And lastly I feel I would make a great asset to your server. I know I haven't been on the server longer than some people which is like 200 hours but I learn fast, yes I realize I am younger than most admins but I will act just as mature I got a couple people who can vouch for me that I did help them I would put there name tags in but I forgot. The reason I would like to join is because I am very knowledge able on the server with rules and I would takes this opportunity and waste it by trolling people or affecting this server in a negative way. That is my paragraph why I should be accepted hoped you liked it and if you didn't just glad I got this opportunity.

How often can you be on the server?:

3-4 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes read the rules a week ago

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

User but about to be exhib

-support

-Only has an hour extra of the required ingame hours.

-Can't find any discord activity.

-Might have ltarp'ed but who can tell.

-Low forum activity.

+/- support

-Alot of saying you fergot, it shouldnt take 20 minutes for admins to reply, but if you cant remember the names, it wouldn't have been that serious.

I suggest getting more hours in the game first, get connections and be active on forums and dicsord. The application should indeed tell people what kinda person you are, but it should be the actual ingame behaviour that gets people to vote for you.

26 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

-support i had to get a staff about you non stop picklocking my door and raiding without advert

and you kept killing osama outside my base without reason 

Evidence to these claims?

you need 3 reasons to - support 

51 minutes ago, Walter White said:

It's minnimum requirements why do you have minimum requirements if you all say that is to low?

Because, you meeting minimum requirements is just that, bare minimum. Nobody in the community really knows how you are at 48 hours playtime. Some of us have been here for year(s) now. 

Get to know the community you’re in, and earn their respect 

Archived