• not yes

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter + -

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:424709755

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter#3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been a pretty big minge in the past, I've been banned for the basic stuff.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 248, +300 from before reset

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a mod on MBRP previously, Also staffed on FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

AI have taken it upon myself to try and improve my relations in this community during the week I've been waiting since my last application. I have stayed with this community because I love it. It's a fun community full of good people and I want to help keep it a good community. I get on at night when little staff are on and that's when everyone is breaking the rules the most so I want to be there for the people who want to keep the realism at night. I have been with the community for 3 years and this community is what got me into Gmod and RP.  I want to be a staff member because during my time playing I think I've gotten to learn how things run not only on the server but as a whole community. During my time I've read the rules extensively. I want to be staff because it's a task for me and I like to help people and this would be a fun way for me to better my experience. The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have a very confident and dedicated personality and would strive to do anything to help the community grow as a whole, by taking my time to carefully assess situations is one of my strong attributes in which I currently hold. I also have gained a large amount of experience playing on the server while also adjusting to its large player base and community aspects. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the current rules and try my best to ensure I do not break any of the rules in place, I am a very trustworthy individual and have gained the respect of many of my friends by having fun and basing with them. I love helping people in general by striving to make peoples gameplay experiences as unique and fun as possible. The reason I am re-applying is because I learned a lot from staffing on MBRP. It was fun, and I felt like I really made an impact on the server, I just hope to be able to join the team again.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mo-Th 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yeah

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: of course

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+support 

nice guy, once you get to know him

mature

chill

active-ish

-support

minge

overall HUGE +SUPPORT

im changing mine to a -support

arguing on his app

he is mature, or at least he acts mature towards me

rude to other staff

im sorry bic ily homie but im gonna have to change it

good luck

sent me gore in dms

kinda fucked

-Support

• Demoted
  • Lied about hours
  • Banned from discord
  • You haven't been on since tuesday so you've only been on half of your promised time.

image.png.c3ada83e1ce7cf5ceb2738bf07ab6ca4.png

The reason I interfere with mbrp things is because I see people like you that really shouldn't be staff, at least at the moment, applying.

1 minute ago, Bic Lighter said:

Lied about hours? What do you mean bro go check oml. And also I haven’t been on Monday-Thursday because I didn’t get accepted. Please get out of the MBRP forums bro, no one even knows who you are. Just stick to -supporting apps on darkrp. Thanks :)

This does nothing but show exactly how much you haven't changed. If you can't learn to take criticism then you will never be a good staff member.

Just now, Nir said:

This does nothing but show exactly how much you haven't changed. If you can't learn to take criticism then you will never be a good staff member.

Bro I can take criticism but when people pull straight lies out of no where? That’s uncalled for. Again. Please leave me alone 

1 minute ago, Bic Lighter said:

Bro I can take criticism but when people pull straight lies out of no where? That’s uncalled for. Again. Please leave me alone 

Arguing and your staff application only makes you look even worse. Yes you do not have 250 hours.

-Support

-Was changed as a person has became a bigger minge in game

-This isn't a general discussion there is no need to argue on here just take the feedback and move on

-Fully change and reform yourself to 100% and show you are serious with it and I will change my mind

Just now, Uh Oh Stinky Monkey said:

+/-Support

-I don't know I honestly don't have a comment

+Ex staff

-I don't know if it's just me but I never seen you active in discord

+Active in game

+Active-ish in forms 

Overall +Support....Good luck?

For some reason I can’t join the discord. Bas thinks it’s because maybe another account using my same ip was banned so it won’t let me on 

• Jush locked this topic

Archived