• No!!

Your Username:

A: BigMonkey

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:532583174

Your Discord Name and #:

A: BigMonkey666#2610

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No I have not gotten any type of punishment.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 733:33:07

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I do have staffing experience via In this server and other servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted because when It's late at night or in the morning there isn't a lot of staff on and a lot happens such as RDM, Prop block, Mic spamming, RDK, RDA, ARDM, you know a lot can happen. Being the person I am, I can be active at night taking care of it to the best of my ability helping everyone with there issue that requests staff help. I can help with a lot of things because of my staffing experience such as helping a user with there issue or helping a new staff with the admin system or anything else. Specking of the admin system I have good experience with it and I can navigate around it pretty fast due to my experience using it while staffing. The last coupe of things I need to get out of the way before I end this, I took a lot of time to re-control myself to make me someone different. I have changed a lot though out these past few days I got my activity up via though games and forms and I'll continue doing so, I changed as a person in general, a new better monkey is here!!! Ending this paragraph making me a staff member in MBRP will make new users come back to play more!! 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: My schedule changed a lot because school started so on Wednesdays I can maybe be on and weekends I can be on 24/7 depending on If I have work or not.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I have so issue with that happening

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I got my activity up though out these days

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+support 

-Chill and funny dude 

-Good Rep, don't know why he is called a minge (coming from a minge, BiG MAN)

- Mature (I'm not bias, I'm not in a discord with him or close close with him, I just don't agree that he isn't mature) 

I only go on the forums to see who applies, everyone who is on the forums 24/7 need to calm down

Archived