• No

Your Username:

A:Manhilan

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:119417869

Your Discord Name and #:

A:NathanH#8633

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, I got jailed sometimes for RDM or a NLR. Banned 1 time for using non malicous hacks.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:MET, GMT +1

Time Played:

A:280+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I dont have any staff experience.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:Always after the restart there are no mods/admins online, that's an issue that could be fixed with more mods around the world with different time zone's. When there no mods/admins on minge hour starts. And much people leave the server because there is no fun at being rdmed, or getting raided several times in under a minute. You could call an mod/admin but it always takes so time and people already started to leave. And I want to make a turn into that I the minge hours into normal hours. And sometime a minge hour is funny but everyday goes to far, Especially when you're just tryna have fun with some guys/friends. I want be more in the community to help people out with their problems and see where we can change that and how. And hope that people will come back on the server with a smile, and enjoy the server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for 4+ hours
(Unless my school is going ham)
Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes Im aware

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

Archived