TacosTheGoat's Staff Application

TacosTheGoat

Should I become a Trial-Moderator?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: TacosTheGoat

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:208429738

Your Discord Name and #:

A: TacosTheGoat#0256

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes a couple weeks ago for fail rp im pretty sure, I thought cooldown was way lower than it actually was, on kidnapper class

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST 

Time Played:

A: 49:53:52

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Defcon Gaming PoliceRP (Moderator), EliteAce I was staff on both PoliceRP and DarkRP EliteAce servers 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted to the staff team because I am a really good at taking sits and dealing with players that break the rules in a calm and respectful manner. I also have lots of previous staff experience and sit experience on servers with a high population like this one. I get along with a lot of people on this server and I am known as a nice/chill guy who likes to help out and have fun, also when if I get added to the staff team I will be way more active and take sits. I would also like to add that I am very professional during sits and I can handle them with calmness and ease.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: very often, like 4-6 hours a weekday, over 12 hours on fridays and weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am prepared to lose a lot of RP time on here.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware, I try to be active but there is not much posts on here 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

-good replies on applications/appeals (reasonable)

-support:

-try to be more active on discord & forums (seem to be doing a lot better lately so just try and keep it up)

-never seen you on

-unknown (you have hour requirement but no one really knows you well enough for staff)

-no rep

overall -support (good luck)

additional comments:

It isn't up to me but so far it doesn't seem to be going well for you. All I would do is just get my hours up and try to get more rep then reapply when you think you're ready. Good luck next time. I'll see you in the discord on forums some other time :)

7 minutes ago, Kiwwoid said:

-support:

-try to be more active on discord & forums (seem to be doing a lot better lately so just try and keep it up)

-never seen you on

-low hours

-no rep

additional comments:

It isn't up to me but so far it doesn't seem to be going well for you. All I would do is just get my hours up and try to get more rep then reapply when you think you're ready. Good luck next time. I'll see you in the discord on forums some other time :)

bro your so fucking positive and nice I love it

1 minute ago, Uh Oh Stinky Monkey said:

bro your so fucking positive and nice I love it

thank you :)

youre one of the coolest most active people i see on here. also you dont hate me lmao most people hate me for some reason. ill see you around on the forums and hopefully the discord :)

6 minutes ago, Kiwwoid said:

thank you :)

youre one of the coolest most active people i see on here. also you dont hate me lmao most people hate me for some reason. ill see you around on the forums and hopefully the discord :)

No I don't hate you LMAOAOAOOA there's no reason to hate you

1 minute ago, Uh Oh Stinky Monkey said:

No I don't hate you LMAOAOAOOA there's no reason to hate you

tell that to the 4 dudes that have been harassing me all week lmao like ive never said ive been harassed before cause its so cringe but thats literally whats going on and one of them is an ex admin so there is absolutely nothing i can do about it.

anyways, we can always talk on discord because i wouldnt want to crowd TacosTheGoat's staff app. 

Lightly#4834

38 minutes ago, Kiwwoid said:

-support:

-never seen you on

-low hours

-no rep

additional comments:

Guys please dont take this the wrong way and please dont see this as me being an asshole, and i mean this in the most respectful way possible but under supporting applications it says You cannot -support for being minimum on requirements for applying. If the applicant has reached their requirements, there's no reason to -support the application for such reasoning.

and you guys are -supporting for having low hours and please correct me if I am wrong here

4 minutes ago, TacosTheGoat said:

Guys please dont take this the wrong way and please dont see this as me being an asshole, and i mean this in the most respectful way possible but under supporting applications it says You cannot -support for being minimum on requirements for applying. If the applicant has reached their requirements, there's no reason to -support the application for such reasoning.

and you guys are -supporting for having low hours and please correct me if I am wrong here

hey man at the end of the day its up to the manager, im just stating my view. also i just have never seen you on so i have a feeling you came back from a long nap or something. i just feel like people should get to know you more before you can really get staff.

so either way if i removed the "low hours" i would still give you -support overall as i have not seen you a single time.

Archived