A: Bic Lighter#3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes. I had a bad minge phase

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A:image.png.9c6577e9866c12d6534e0776d68fd230.pngfor nir :)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a mod on MBRP previously, Also staffed on FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I would like to think i've gained the trust and friendship of many people on this server. Upon my last denial, I personally made it my goal to improve my relations with the MBRP community. This is probably my last chance to re-apply for staff as I look like more of a clown each time I get denied. I have stayed with this community because I love it. It's a fun community full of good people and I want to help keep it a good community. I get on at night when little staff are on and that's when everyone is breaking the rules the most so I want to be there for the people who want to keep the realism at night. I have been with the community for 3 years and this community is what got me into Gmod and RP.  I want to be a staff member because during my time playing I think I've gotten to learn how things run not only on the server but as a whole community. During my time I've read the rules extensively. I want to be staff because it's a task for me and I like to help people and this would be a fun way for me to better my experience. The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have a very confident and dedicated personality and would strive to do anything to help the community grow as a whole, by taking my time to carefully assess situations is one of my strong attributes in which I currently hold. I also have gained a large amount of experience playing on the server while also adjusting to its large player base and community aspects. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the current rules and try my best to ensure I do not break any of the rules in place, I am a very trustworthy individual and have gained the respect of many of my friends by having fun and basing with them. I love helping people in general by striving to make peoples gameplay experiences as unique and fun as possible. The reason I am re-applying is because I learned a lot from staffing on MBRP. It was fun, and I felt like I really made an impact on the server, I just hope to be able to join the team again.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mo-Th 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yeah

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: of course

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-chill guy

-somewhat cool

-knows rules (but breaks rules lmao)

-swag

-support:

-rdms a lot

-toxic (to an extent)

overall +support

Additional comments:

If you gave him a chance he'd probably do good.

Edit: good luck bro

+Support

Black.

Might be a Mexican.

Got demoted.

Plays MBRP.

Isn't gay.

Isn't a child toucher.

Watches cuckhold videos.

Soap or Die.

Bic Lighter.

Lexi Lore.

Brandi Love.

Decent application.

Had made like 40 apps, lets get this accepted so he can have a 2/40 accepted rate.

Has a few hours.

Not biased.

May or not be Asian.

MBRP is desperate for staff so accept this guy.

Denied

Learn to become more mature and less childish, getting gagged and jailed frequently isn't something staff should have happen.

Also posting homophobic signs as a citizen isn't something staff should be doing
image.thumb.png.af6cd7539390724e349671e1edb00f79.png 

You may reapply in a week.

• Jush locked this topic

Archived