Toxic Racist guy harassing me

Bic Lighter

Your in-game name: Bic Lighter - + 

Users IGN: Bashar AlAssad

Users SteamID: STEAM_0:1:560225541

Explain what happened: So pretty much this guy that me and @yo mama so fat had no problem with started playing racist songs and spamming racist textscreen minge. That was already dealt with. After that, this hitman started mrdmming me so I made a sit on him. During this sit I was brought to another one who Bashar AlAssad made about me supposedly "chasing him around while adverting warn" which was not true, video provided for this too. I was brought back to my own sit and Bashar was also brought. While Cardigan was looking through the evidence, they begin to talk nonstop shit about me and how I made "5 sits on Bashar" when I only made one, while he made two. After the hitman was banned, we were both returned and he began to harass me again. My mic was not properly set up in the geforce overlay so none of it was captured. I hope harassment like this can be somewhat suppressed,  I run into this type of stuff everyday.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

1: 

2: 

3: This one is to prove I was not chasing him while warning him, and to prove he was playing racist garbage from my party members radio.

Archived