shadows banned me without any explanation

WARBeatler

I was banned just few minutes ago by shadow for FRP. I was playing sewer monster and killed people underground. Out of a sudden shadows freezed me when I was killing someone inside the vents. For almost 10min he/she keept me freezed and ignored me everytime I asked why am I being freezed. I don't even know what I did wrong as nothing was explained to me even though I keept asking like 8 times. I waited patiently for any kind of asnwer and after almost 10min without a single word from shadows I was just banned.

I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I didn't intend to break any rules on purpose. When I do something wrong I always admit it face jail time/temp bans like an adult. But the thing is, I honestly don't even know what I did wrong to deserve that ban. Shadows didn't explain a single thing to me before just outright banning me. If what I did desrves a temp bann, that's fine. I will sit it out, no problem, but I would really appreciate it if someone could actually explain to me why was I banned as that's something I shoud know to avoid doing the same mistake it in the future. I'm actually disappointed at how shadows handled the situation and would like the admin staff to better vet shadows as he/she didn't provide any explanation for why I was punished and overall keeping me freezed in place for 10 minutes didn't made the situation any easier.

Thank you for your time.

20210215083149-1.jpg

I don't mind waiting 12 hours.  I'm not appealing for an unban, that's not the issue here. My problem is not the fact that that I was banned but the fact that I was given no explanation for WHY I was banned? Unfortunately I don't have much evidence as I was not intending on making a forum report during the sit. I turned on my recorder just a minute before I was banned, it doesn't shows much and my mic voice wasn't even recorded for some reason but here is the only evidence I have. The point is, I'm just asking for an explanation as to why I was banned in the first place and maybe shadows should explain to people what they actually did wrong (something every single admit does) instead of being mute the whole time and banning without giving any explanation.  

btw quick explanation: The reason why I'm a thief and not a sewer monster in this video was because when I was 1st freezed I couldn't move my cam and since shadows was literally behind me and not answering me at all, after few min of silence I assumed he was gone so I switched to thief to unfreeze myself which then instantly followed by shadows bringing me back and freezing me again (at least this time facing me instead of from behind).

Wait who the fuck is shadows???? Why is he staff with 7 posts?????? Also someone tell me who the fuck this guy is?????

+Support 

-Should have taken the sit in a sit room 

-Should have told you why you were being banned 

-FRP isn't how you should have been banned It should have been FRPx4 for a one day ban. 

-Got trained really shit 

Did I ask someone who this guy even is?

1 hour ago, kudos said:

i wouldnt say retrain but i would say he needs someone standing over his shoulder watching him make decisions. Also whats with none of the staff having a mic (besides a few)

He got me jailed by telling pickle rick that I rdmed a guy when the guy legit ardmed me and I killed him also he was fbi and I was a government official, then jailed the other guy after like wtf we both got jailed. Also, I made a sit about me getting ardmed and he took me sit and legit said I did not get shot at all he must not know how to check damage logs.

Archived