CouchieMane

Your in-game name:

ElFukon

Users IGN

Le Jacob

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247784568

Explain what happened:

We started getting raided(0:28) by Le Jacob whom at one point attempted to propblock/climb/glitch(2:02) and ended up getting killed by snickles(2:38). The guy came back(3:00) 2 more times right after to raid and broke NLR each time, the third time he came with a group of friends and they broke in our base, one of them clearly using wallhacks to see snickles through the wall and shoot her dead on with 1 shot(10:01-10:06). Tried to call an admin multiple times with no avail through both the ticket system and OOC as is shown multiple times throughout the video with no avail. When I called Shadows he said he only saw him do it once and he cant do his own sits, the only problem being he is the only staff on and these guys are all his friends. They kept bringing more people and not leaving past the 10 minute raid limit so I went back to kill them and they kept sitting there and propblocked my friend(13:13) in his side of the base, so I went and prop blocked them in as I saw that there is 0 staff that will help. As soon as they complained Shadows was there and told me to remove it, while not telling them to leave. I kept coming back to try to get get my base back since the only staff member on is not willing to help. Kept killing them and they kept coming back breaking NLR yet again endlessly, rdming me without saying anything. After a while of him harrasing me endlessly(like a good staff member should) Soap or Die propblocked me inside a cube and wouldn't let me out(29:01). At this point they had over 7 people all harassing me, tried to call for admins and still nothing. Sat there getting harrased for over 30 minutes, after about 40 minutes Shadows finally came by and told them "hey sorry guys but you have to remove to propblock or else ill get in trouble" which is an obvious indication that Shadows is friends with all of them. Also didn't punish any of them for propblocking me in. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Full 1 hour video of everything including multiple other member breaking NLR, not advertising raids, propblocking and one even using wall hacks. Video quality will improve in a few hours once youtube is done processing it

https://youtu.be/ZgDmjpwaBy4

They did break rules shown in the video.
+ Support.

About the Responses to this Report. Do not And I mean Do Not Respond With anything if u are not going to watch or review the evidence. There is evidence and u should Never I mean Never -1 just Because u don't wanna watch a hour long video I watched 13m and I still saw rules broken with out having to watch the full video. Its simple Don't Even Comment at all if you're not going to watch the evidence that is provided with the Report.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:31 PM, Kitty said:

They did break rules shown in the video.
+ Support.

About the Responses to this Report. Do not And I mean Do Not Respond With anything if u are not going to watch or review the evidence. There is evidence and u should Never I mean Never -1 just Because u don't wanna watch a hour long video I watched 13m and I still saw rules broken with out having to watch the full video. Its simple Don't Even Comment at all if you're not going to watch the evidence that is provided with the Report.

calm down

Archived