ElFukon User Report

Soap or Die

1 hour ago, Soap or Die said:

Your in-game name: Soap or Die

Users IGN: ElFukon

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/ STEAM_0:1:22756222

Explain what happened: Man was saying that he has our IP and he was coming to our house.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

Never said I was coming to your house, said I would send BLM, clearly using a meme that is welcome on this server :) This is after you propblocking me and saying you would check my steam account as shown in your video :)

Also this is clearly not your first rodeo as there has been previous proof of you claiming to use your friends on the staff team to break the rules without punishment. 

5 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

Never said I was coming to your house, said I would send BLM, clearly using a meme that is welcome on this server :) This is after you propblocking me and saying you would check my steam account as shown in your video :)

Also this is clearly not your first rodeo as there has been previous proof of you claiming to use your friends on the staff team to break the rules without punishment. 

Why you posting that old report dumbass lmfao

And you literally said "Im gonna check your ip address and your location" hahah honestly half a brain monkey

24 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

Ape monkey mad? (gone sexual)

25 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

no

24 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

Why you posting that old report dumbass lmfao

And you literally said "Im gonna check your ip address and your location" hahah honestly half a brain monkey

Yikes, again with the childish language. And why? because it proves a continued behavior. Are you mad your little buddy might have to pay the consequences for once in his life? 

And again, that was only said in a joking format and as a reply to him literally saying he will doxx me by "checking my steam" 10 minutes after being held in a propblock and getting harrased. 

7 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

Yikes, again with the childish language. And why? because it proves a continued behavior. Are you mad your little buddy might have to pay the consequences for once in his life? 

And again, that was only said in a joking format and as a reply to him literally saying he will doxx me by "checking my steam" 10 minutes after being held in a propblock and getting harrased. 

You need to stop making up things no one said they are gonna dox you so don't derail this report

1 minute ago, Soap or Die said:

You need to stop making up things no one said they are gonna dox you so don't derail this report

Yeah you did, that's why you said "look up his steam". You kept asking my friend where I live too which can be heard in the last 7 minutes of the video. 

13 minutes ago, Sora said:

Clear proof 

+support 

Funny how my complaint of him, which got posted before, has zero replies meanwhile his has +5 replies. Almost as if he didn't get all his buddies to try and save hi. He has 13 seconds of me replying to them, i have 54 minutes of them brekaing NLR, propblocking/glitching/climbing and fail rping and harrasing continuously, asking both me and my friend for my location on audio throughout the video. 

1 minute ago, CouchieMane said:

Funny how my complaint of him, which got posted before, has zero replies meanwhile his has +5 replies. Almost as if he didn't get all his buddies to try and save hi. He has 13 seconds of me replying to them, i have 54 minutes of them brekaing NLR, propblocking/glitching/climbing and fail rping and harrasing continuously, asking both me and my friend for my location on audio throughout the video. 

Nah your just whining 

meanie just wait lmao

i don’t even talk to him 

26 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

Y

Yeah I wonder how you skipped over my complaint of him and my complaint of the other two people while replying to his only? Wonder why that is

You act like I’m obligated to respond to these reports I’m responding to ones I feel like responding too lmao

and if you didn’t know obligated means binded legally or morally which I am neither do not question me on who I reply too and who I do not boy

9 minutes ago, Sora said:

You act like I’m obligated to respond to these reports I’m responding to ones I feel like responding too lmao

and if you didn’t know obligated means binded legally or morally which I am neither do not question me on who I reply too and who I do not boy

I never said you are legally obligated to, I just said its funny how you chose to skip all of them and go to his, totally because youre not friends and he has so much evidence right? I wonder how you moderate the server you're a mod of if you support such blatant abuse, even when that was said, again it was in response to them claiming they will doxx me WHILE ALSO PROPBLOCKING ME. 

20 minutes ago, Soap or Die said:

I like how you edited out you saying you are gonna get our ips in your video

image.thumb.png.ef18ce0e358df595e7d7af666b8a13c5.png

I like how you continue to omit what you like, kinda like acting like I already didn't respond to this accusation. There is no way for me to edit myself out of the audio, that is shadowplay glitching

8 minutes ago, Soap or Die said:

Bro it ain't a accusation lmao you can legit hear yourself saying it.

it is an acusation when I clearly said it as a meme meanwhile you kids constantly asked about my location, and you didnt just ask me you also asked my buddy for it, which is literally included all in that one video 

Archived