Job abuse + RDM (raid no adverts). 3 user report

Binka

Your in-game name: Binka (STEAM_0:1:68622955)

Users IGN:

Mark niggason 
Soap or Die

McCock

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞

Mark niggason (Exhibitionist) = https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A1%3A178445708/ 

Soap or Die (Exhibitionist) = https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A1%3A165015595/

McCock  = https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A1%3A170720979/

Explain what happened:

VIDEO 1: So the first video involves both users "mark niggason & soap or die" who are seen just wondering into the WH to start killing people there was no adverts of a raid and it was grace period and you can see in chat that mark niggason said that "rdm is fun", i of course came back to kill them because NLR wasn't applied as there was no advert. also throughout the video you can see soap or die intentionally broke his player model i assume for him to be able to make himself harder to hit, and also throughout the video you can hear mark niggason just mic spamming whilst rdming in the WH, both of these players died and kept coming back also in the video. both of these players also waited in the wh whilst grace timer was still ticking before killing the president who at the time was a player named "bezerk" these players just kept coming back into the WH killing the police force (I.e ICE and whoever else was in there at the time) most of the video speaks for its self.

VIDEO 2: if you skip to the time code of 3 minutes and 36 seconds a player named "McCock" became ICE SRT which is a donator job and came into the WH simply just to RDM the president which can be seen in the video. that considered job abuse just to gain access to the WH simply just to rdm the president.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence):

The whole video 5minutes in length from the beggining.

McCock RDM on president after becoming ice ive set the time code its 5 min video its shadowplay so its not been edited if it doesnt start at shared time code then time code is 3:36 :  

19 minutes ago, xd lol said:

-support

-you damaged soap and mark they have the right to kill you

Ofc they have the right to kill me, i have no issues with that i don't care about dying after shooting someone... because obviously yes everyone has the right to shoot back if they are shot first ofc..., but if you watch the video you can see they came in just shooting even whilst still on grace period without wh raid advert..

6 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

All those times you were shooting me first n word! Also I forgot "WH" in my party raid and but I didn't care too change it lmfao

Yes i shot at you because you were past WH lobby and that was a law that if you were past WH lobby you were KOS/AOS i have no problems with that and i have no problems with dying after shooting at you. not my entire point in the post but thanks for your input and your childish need to call me the n word

9 minutes ago, KipstreetJR said:

Mark niggason is better than mark fagson, 

-support 

-funny name 

-just kill em back 

-You shot at them, they shot u, self defense 

Thanks for your input missed the full point of the post only picking out the kills but okay
-backing donators for being donators because donators can't break the rules right?
-didn't read my replies otherwise wouldn't of replied

Ill just await response from staff hopefully they'll watch the full vid and see the entire point of the post not just the first 3 minutes of the video, if not then ill just delete the post with assumption that donators are immune to punishment and that donators just back donators without seeing it with an unbiased view before making a comment/reply.

3 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

no im not backing any one that has donated im just saying what is in the vid mark and soap did not have guns out they had knifes out 

and also if donators where immune from punishment i would not of been banned many times and many aver people  

I should've mentioned that what i wrote it more started at 3:30 to 4 minute mark on the video. thats a my bad on my part. just didn't edit video and who edits a 5minute video anyway. i understand the kills against me as they are fine i shot them they shot me thats not my issue, my issue is what happens closer to the end of the video

11 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

i see it now yes they came in they did advert but they didn't have wh in the raid advert so they fucked up there

Glad you see it too, as i mentioned was a lil fuck up on my part as i thought i mentioned time codes, but i only mentioned time codes on the second vid which is why i thought i had written time codes on both.

2 hours ago, Binka said:

Ofc they have the right to kill me, i have no issues with that i don't care about dying after shooting someone... because obviously yes everyone has the right to shoot back if they are shot first ofc..., but if you watch the video you can see they came in just shooting even whilst still on grace period without wh raid advert..

The only thing coming out of this is a 10 min jail / 10 hour ban if Im not online haha soo I dont care 

1 hour ago, Soap or Die said:

-Support

no evidence

honestly bro if i get banned I'm gonna pay you a visit when I'm unbanned

Would you like my address so you can pay me a visit? im more than happy to give to you? don't make threats that you can't keep...childish moron

59 minutes ago, Binka said:

Would you like my address so you can pay me a visit? im more than happy to give to you? don't make threats that you can't keep...childish moron

this is Soap or Die kid propblocked me for 20 minutes in my video and asked multiple times where I live, said they're gonna look at my steam(implying theyll doxx me) and are now complaning cause I responded by saying Ill look at his IP and send BLM to his house LOL. Literally an autistic keyboard warrior incel, him and his group of trash buddies fail rp raided us continuously cause we let some girl that wouldn't talk to them base with us LOL

3 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

this is Soap or Die kid propblocked me for 20 minutes in my video and asked multiple times where I live, said they're gonna look at my steam(implying theyll doxx me) and are now complaning cause I responded by saying Ill look at his IP and send BLM to his house LOL. Literally an autistic keyboard warrior incel, him and his group of trash buddies fail rp raided us continuously cause we let some girl that wouldn't talk to them base with us LOL

Whats even funnier is ill literally give him my address knowing full well he won't come to my house or anything anyway. and yes i saw your video. he blatantly broke the rules in my video to but hes crying about "OH IF I GET BANNED" BLAH BLAH kid shouldn't break rules he's a childish moron along with his childish friends. the guys needs a wake up call and not act like an idiot his whole life

5 minutes ago, Binka said:

Whats even funnier is ill literally give him my address knowing full well he won't come to my house or anything anyway. and yes i saw your video. he blatantly broke the rules in my video to but hes crying about "OH IF I GET BANNED" BLAH BLAH kid shouldn't break rules he's a childish moron along with his childish friends. the guys needs a wake up call and not act like an idiot his whole life

LOL thats literally what him and his buddies are doing the whole time, talking tough and acting tough online because they've never done this in person LOL

7 hours ago, Mark Stinnson said:

The only thing coming out of this is a 10 min jail / 10 hour ban if Im not online haha soo I dont care 

And yet another example of the filth that you and your buddies are. For a server supporting Trump it sure has a lot of leftists that can't take responsibility for any of their actions.

6 hours ago, Binka said:

are you dumb? i said " I'm gonna pay you a visit when I'm unbanned" how does this imply i am going to your house? are you good g

8 hours ago, Soap or Die said:

are you dumb? i said " I'm gonna pay you a visit when I'm unbanned" how does this imply i am going to your house? are you good g

That can be interpreted many ways, the fact that you even say shit like that just proves how childish you really are man, sort your head out and stop crying over being banned on gmod... its a fucking game... if you didn't break the rules then you wouldn't get punished but it just shows that people like you "donators" not all of them but many think they are superior to the rest of us.

sort your head out and don't be such a child and don't break rules how simple is that??

Once you grow up a bit as you're clearly a child saying dumb highschool shit like "oH iM GOnnA pAY YoU a ViSiT" is just childish... so once again i ask you to please grow the fuck up and get a life and stop crying and don't break rules ruining peoples experience you utter moron

Anyway i don't care what happens to you, your buddies or this post. you aint gonna visit shit as i won't be playing on a server that's a festering pit full of childish and moronic idiots like you, if the server wasn't inhabited by people like you then ide carry on playing on the server as i think its a good idea nothing wrong with the server it's self just a problem with people like you and your buddies that play on it... that's the only thing that drives the servers enjoyability down for me. so enjoy your day and promptly eat shit and die. peace .. kid 

Archived