Pickle Rick Staff Report

Soap or Die

Your in-game name: Soap or Die

Staff members name: Pickle Rick 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:155455385

Explain what happened: I was jailed without being tped to a sit room or even told i was getting jailed, disregarding the staff guidelines with a clear bias against me by adding smd.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) Me chilling before the jail.

guide.png.4e3bf20ebf7965603a4c2c78d135ba87.png

Me after the jail

All right so you have been minging and putting props above the WH and making a big Platform, and abunch of props down and you know what you were doing, and you were Prop Minging|Text Minging but I let you off with that and did not jail you for that but kudos told you next time you did it you will get jailed and you just kept pushing your luck and you started doing it again and i removed it again then you just placed abunch of props in the street infront of WH and placed a text screen. but I still should of broght him and told him thats my bad and I truly apologize Soap.

20210307_192623.jpg?width=324&height=432

1 minute ago, Pickle Rickツ said:

All right so you have been minging and putting props above the WH and making a big and abunch of props down and you know what you were doing and there was no sit on it but you were Prop Minging|Text Minging but I let you off with that and did not jail you for that but kudos told you next time you did it you will get jailed and you just kept pushing your luck and you started doing it again and i removed it again then you just placed abunch of props in the street infront of WH and placed a text screen. 

20210307_192623.jpg?width=324&height=432

Thats not the issue.. u didnt bring him and tell him he was going to get jailed...

Archived