Luckyluck Staff Report

Soap or Die

Your in-game name: Soap or Die

Staff members name: luckyluck

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:104408508

Explain what happened: He used the jihad bomb without adverting, which is fail rp he killed two people which is rdm and he also damaged myself Scumlord and DR R which would be ardm x3.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Him abusing admin mode also

Also this song is kinda fire.

Hello,

First one with the terror i typed the wrong key so i had to do it again and i was too late, Nobody made a sit about 

Second one about you trying too kill me. U missed me alot of times on my screen and for others. then u hit me and i made a sit @My Rawr Kills Mice he checked the logs and u didnt do any damage at me and i wasnt in admin mode rawr checked that. also you said you where lagging bad. 

the first video is failrp and rdm since he adverted after (and admitted to it). for the second clip however, i checked admin logs and he never went into/out of admin mode when you killed him. pretty sure you were lagging or something.

image.thumb.png.ac7609c555bb6efb14aade5149208705.png

here's the screenshot of the timestamp of soap killing him.

image.thumb.png.845c3282683376d8a112debd520c6308.png

and here are luckylucks admin commands.

soap killed him at 9:27:01 and luckyluck didnlt use adminmode anywhere around that time, so there's no way that was him going out of adminmode after being in it.

so that one is invalid, but the other one i can +support considering he admitted to it.

For the adminmode part look at your netgraph. Your ping is 260 ms you were clearly lagging also he literally teleported to the left.

Also your ping is pretty high during the terror part and he adverted like a second later. I don't know if this was a delayed message or what, but if someone had advert logs then damage logs that'd prove it.

+support

did terror without an advert

the second one can be ping or if your in staff mode and  swap jobs/use the disguise case then if will show you not as a staff but your still in staff mode   

1 minute ago, Papi Chuloo said:

+ support adverted terror after blowing up  messed up his keybinds RIP

the second clip was a lag spike he teleported..

the teleport was contract killers knife , it allows you to teleport to people ur looking at 

1 minute ago, Mark Stinnson said:

And wtf are you guys on about, he literally shot him 5 times in da head. and you retards think its lag lmfaooo but +Support on both clips

Mark u savage for this one

Archived