Mschaat2005 Staff Report :D

Big Småk

Your in-game name: Mexican Baby

Staff members name: MSTreceChaat2005

Staff member SteamID SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:502882131

Explain what happened:so i made a sit about a failbase and none was taking sits and i knew that the staff was afk in a base above spawn so i went and ask if they could take my sit mschaat then told me he was watching a movie and wouldnt take my sit

Evidence 

https://streamable.com/46uexm

image.thumb.png.2b2f40ff15600c81c90f00d683675108.png

https://streamable.com/uk4q7i

+/- support

one part he should take the sit but video cut to early if he ever took the sit second part if you had the ability to make the staff report and he didnt take the sit where is the user report for the fail base

2 hours ago, Woona said:

+/- support

one part he should take the sit but video cut to early if he ever took the sit second part if you had the ability to make the staff report and he didnt take the sit where is the user report for the fail base

He never took the sit, and what is the point of a user report on a fail base lmao it is legit a warn and remove, for the first offense.

Alright well from what I see the title is called harassment of database he was mic spamming as a gun dealer that was his third time that day. As for the printers they where not mine and I was watching a movie at the time and the TV where blocking them (Or they would have been destroyed) And as for not taking your sit, you kept on RDMing me just to take your sit so I had made a sit on you and was waiting on someone to take my sit which I had said to you multiple times. I did like 10 min later after that started to take sits and you did not have a sit up when I resumed taking them. Another thing to add that I wasn't the only staff on at that time. And I didn't say I said I wouldn't take your sit because I had a sit up as well.And after you said the printers in the base are they they where destroyed AND IN THE VIDEO THE PRINTERS ARNT EVEN THERE

Archived