• No

Your Username:

A: ARandomStranger

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:242229359

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Neal#8085

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Got Jailed a couple of times because of me forgetting adverts / my binds not working properly

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:IST (Indian Standard Time)

Time Played:

A: 109 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:  None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted as I can help other staff members with sits, I can also find some bugs and I can help keep the server in a good state when it all goes to hell (and yes that have happened a lot).

I also am well familiar with the rules and stuff as when I joined I used to be jailed because of me not knowing stuff about the game but soon I learned all the important stuff there is and since then I have only been jailed for not putting my adverts cause my binds wont work. I helped staff find a few printer exploits that glitch them outside the map/ inside solid objects and I can record stuff on 1080p 60 fps for proofs/footages of glitches/exploits.

I would also like to gain some experiences of the heroes working behind the scenes trying to maintain rules as best as they can and helping people who are new to the server. I also report/ correct a few of my friends playing on this server who do something bad/illegal and I warn them about it and stop them from doing it by telling them, like I am going to call the staff and sometimes I do call the staff on them.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on for like 5 hours or something close to that on weekends and on most weekdays I can be on for like 4 or 5 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

I am now following all TOS I have a total of 5 replies and the ppl who have never seen me in game idk what bout you we may play inn different time zones and usually when I see someone I go like "Heyyyyyy maaaannnnnn"

I also changed my nick recently you might have seen me as CoinFlipper Or Squidword

24 minutes ago, GamerBox said:

I am now following all TOS I have a total of 5 replies and the ppl who have never seen me in game idk what bout you we may play inn different time zones and usually when I see someone I go like "Heyyyyyy maaaannnnnn"

I also changed my nick recently you might have seen me as CoinFlipper Or Squidword

this app was your second post which is not following tos and try not to reply or argue on staff apps people dont like that.

2 minutes ago, Monke #monkegang said:

this app was your second post which is not following tos and try not to reply or argue on staff apps people dont like that.

I made this and asked a mod if this is how I was supposed to make it he said that its fine if I make it now I need to get those 5 posts within the 12 hour period

I wont reply anymore after this

Archived