Maze's Staff Application to be apart of the Administration team for Mexican Border RP

Maze

Should Maze be apart of the MexicanBorderRP Administration Team?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

Your Username:

A: Maze 

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:522160349

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Maze#1000

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: During my time as a minge, I was jailed often. But I am reformed for a little while now.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 1800 hours played on this wonderful server

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was staff for a bit on this server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I was previously staff on MexicanBorderRP, but then Bic and the others turned me into a minge. I am not proud of who I was. That was not the real me. But I swear, I am changed man. I seek to better this server. I feel that I can help this server become more RP friendly to the average user. Using my skills that I previously had when staffing. I can put down the "minges" with force. I feel that I am well known in this community for being a very nice person. I would never go out of my way to harm another players RP experience. I know many people who have left/quit the server because of this gang called "Minge Society" constantly harassing them because they called an admin on a member of the gang. These minges all need to be watched over like a hawk, so that no player will ever be bullied/harassed by these awful people. I strive to be like some of my idols, such as Fat Mak, George Sir Nicker, Kevroe, and Pickle Rick. These staff knew about the awful minges that plague this server, and they took time out of their day to stop them. I know that staff receive a lot of hate, and I feel that I could handle it very well. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I am used to being on the receiving end of cyberbullying. I have been going to therapy for the past 5 years to help me control my emotions about the things said to me online. This server is one of my favorite servers ever, and I would love to be apart of the Administration team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most of the time, especially during the awful "Minge Hour"

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very. I read them once or twice a day.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes. I am willing to sacrifice my RP time for the greater good.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am highly aware. I am very active already.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

75476794_805222179924961_7238091941052150486_n.jpg.feb3512db75249300658e75b3d3243af.jpg

+Support

Hours

Good app

%Support 

Kinda active on discord

-Support

Is apart of a toxic gang 

Makes aids base design that people complain about all the time

Dislikes staff members for no reason (Like me Idk what I did)

Has been really toxic to me and my friends

Has the signature of my apology to Bic Lighter for invalid kick (kinda weird)

The experience that I've had with him have not been great neither bad 

personally I don't like his signature and I don't think he has redeemed his self 

a single bit but he may have but haven't seen anything different with him just a

OG Pimp Minge.

2 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

Is apart of a toxic gang 

Makes aids base design that people complain about all the time

I'm not sure correct me if I'm wrong didn't you bully a staff member for assumptions of pedophilia?

Has the signature of my apology to Bic Lighter for invalid kick (kinda weird)

These aren't valid reasons to -support 

3 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

I'm not sure correct me if I'm wrong didn't you bully a staff member for assumptions of pedophilia?

Also me and soap, Maze had nothing to do with it because he was gone that whole week, get yo facts straight kid. Pickle rick should also be com banned

2 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

just asking don't gotta get butthurt but imma edit out now cause I didn't know like I said

Plz avoid being toxic to da users of the great server called exhibition, I know you told soap to kill himself but keep it up you'll be talked too by your manager 

3 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

Before I was staff and it was on a different server and I already discussed this matter because it was 7 months ago this is the last time I'm going to reply. 

Last time I'm going to reply plz avoid being toxic as staff and stop derailing app it is not kewl 

22 minutes ago, Papi Chuloo said:

- support

Toxic 

bad app 

racist

15 minutes ago, DRYWALLEATER said:

-support

-very toxic

-rdmed me before just because he was bored

Thank you for your input. but next time please refrain from being homophobic. ❤️

Archived