Bic Lighter's Application for the Staff position on Mexican Border Roleplay Garry's mod server

Bic Lighter

Should Bic Lighter be accepted to the staff team on Mexican Border rolepay, a garry's mod server hosted by Exhibition Roleplay?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. let me know!

• yes

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:455803593

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter#6580

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Often

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 500 maybe more idk

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was staff  on Mexican Border Roleplay Garry's mod server, which is hosted by Exhibition Roleplay.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I was previously staff on MexicanBorderRP, but then Maze and the others turned me into a minge. I am not proud of who I was. That was not the real me. But I swear, I am changed man. I seek to better this server. I feel that I can help this server become more RP friendly to the average user. Using my skills that I previously had when staffing. I can put down the "minges" with force. I feel that I am well known in this community for being a very nice person. I would never go out of my way to harm another players RP experience. I know many people who have left/quit the server because of this gang called "Minge Society" constantly harassing them because they called an admin on a member of the gang. These minges all need to be watched over like a hawk, so that no player will ever be bullied/harassed by these awful people. I strive to be like some of my idols, such as Fat Mak, George Sir Nicker, Kevroe, and Pickle Rick. These staff knew about the awful minges that plague this server, and they took time out of their day to stop them. I know that staff receive a lot of hate, and I feel that I could handle it very well. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I am used to being on the receiving end of cyberbullying. I have been going to therapy for the past 5 years to help me control my emotions about the things said to me online. This server is one of my favorite servers ever, and I would love to be apart of the Administration team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: When I'm on

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I'm pretty sure I can rule the server yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: This is something that will take time for me to adjust to. Roleplaying is the heart and soul of the Mexican Border Roleplay Garry's mod server.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: y

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Trial User

Happy birthday Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs. Here's to  another 20 years of the best show on the planet. : BikiniBottomTwitter

Archived