Kazlick's Staff Application

Kazlick

Should i be staff?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I'm worth an accepted app?

Your Username:

A: Kazlick

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:91536868

A:Your Discord Name and #:

Kazlick#8344

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been but the last time was some months ago for raiding with out adverting i belive. I forgot it and since that I've never made the same mistake again.

Your Age:

A: Im getting 14 next year, I know people would probaly say little kid but i'am really mature for my age.

Your Timezone:

A: Central European Summer Time

Time Played:

A: I will dubbelcheck i think its about 400+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I dont have any Staff Experince on Gmod becuase I tried to get accepted on this server before but i got denied. And I wont start play on another gmod server. But I've been staff on Swedens biggest FiveM roleplay server with about 6,5k memebers on discord and 200+ players at the same time. So I know how to help people on discord and take reports as it called on Fivem and sits on gmod :)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

Because I’m Playing when the most staffs are at sleep becuase i have different timezone. I think i would be a Valuable member for staff as I would get very active on MBRP and on forums and on the discord server. I dont hate anybody and have respect for people. Im always trying to help as much I can. If I would be accepted to the staff team I should take the sits professionally and listen to bough sides of the story and have respect for higher staffs. I’ve been playing the server for a while now and I have learned really much things under this time since I started. And I really do like to help out people if they have any questions, when I help anybody it makes me feel great and proud of myself and that’s why I want to be staff, bc like to help out people and make myself a higher reputation cause rn my reputation is not the best, But I want to show who I’m really am. Some of you maybe think Kazlick is a retard but I would more describe me as a chill and genuine guy who likes to help as much as possible. I played on the server for quite a long time now about 400 hours, and I want to make this wonderful community bigger and ban the people who breaking the rules and trying to destroy the server for the people who’s just hanging around and having fun. Since I started play here i have learned much things so I would say I have big experience about how the sever works. I will take the sits professionally and listen to both sides, and never argue in a sit about retarted things bc that’s just gonna make the people in the sit crazy and pissed of, and I’m will always try to have it chill when I’m taking a sit so nobody rage on me or each other. I readed the whole MOTD and know the rules good, so I will not make any false bans. And I know the most of the words for things you can get banned for Some of them are LBS RDM Propblocking. I really like the rules and agree with them 100%. I will never make a corrupt decision in a sit for money or something else I’ll always make the right decision. I would have respect for higher staffs and if they telling me to do anything I’ll will always do it for them if it’s not against the rules. My Timezone is Central Europe Summer time and not many staffs have that Timezone. And at the morning when I’m playing there not many staffs online because many people have like uk time. And when many people are offline it’s always guys who are prop-blocking/propclimbing and when this is happening it’s not many times the admins are online but then i would fill up and take care of the server and give ban to the people who are trolling around and breaking rules. I would claim as much sits as possible and not being just playing RP, I’m fully aware I’m going to lose Much of my RP time. You probaly havent seen me on in a while and thats because i took a long break from Garrys mod and started with FiveM roleplay. I'm not playing really much atm because like i said over ^^ took a break and started with FiveM and also because i dont really enjoy to roleplay much anymore. I only like to roleplay some times i cant grind it because then I get bored and need to take a break. But if I would get accepted to Trial Mod which been a dream since like 8 months ago in my gaming carrer I would be very active and lay all my focus on sits and help the server grow.

A: 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4 hours + a day and on weekends 6+

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes i am and after i posted this app i will get my activity up again.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

6 minutes ago, Sinner ツ said:

+support

Excellent app

Has good hours.

-/+ support

I haven't seen you around ( I don't think)

-support 

No staff experience 

Over +support from me! Best of luck to you my friend.

Just letting you know you can't - support for no staff experience 

+support 

-good hours

-good app

-would be a good staff

-he cool

-put a lot of effort to his staff app

-support

-have not seen you ingame or on the discord or on forums at all in a while 

Overall +/- support 

If your going to be more active then I mean sure but if your not then - support

Overall -Support

-Support

• Not active on EXHIB platforms
    • (I suggest becoming active before applying, not saying you will become more active after you post the application)
  • I have never seen you on the server.

+Support

• Decent application

+Been active since 2020 (Back when I played)

+Friendly to everyone I've seen, despite the harassment he got. (Showing maturity in-game)

+Quite active on forums, discord ect...

+Great paragraph and details

+Timezone for inactive hours

+Staffing experience on external games

+No recent punishments as far as I know

+Support

I can't fault the man y'know?

+ Support

- good playtime

- staff experience on FiveM

- app is better than most

- Support

- I have not met you before/seen you online much (considering you just got back from FiveM)

- due to you taking a break I feel your rep has dropped a bit

- not as active as I would like on our platforms

Overall - Support

I understand you recently just returned from FiveM however I feel that you need to interact with our community a bit more again before you can be trusted with a staff role. Overall your application looks good and you already having staffing experience on FiveM helps but I feel your reputation is holding you back a little right now. Stay around a while longer and increase your rep again then I'm happy to reconsider. Good luck either way fine Sir

72919939.jpg.e04ca33cc4e7ccc409036d4997fa3db3.jpg

-EC

-support

haven't see you on at all

last time i saw you, you were pretty immature 

6 hours ago, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 said:

nd I know the most of the words for things you can get banned for Some of them are LBS RDM LDR

What is LDR (not using this as a -support reason but like what is LDR)

+support,

Your in a timezone where most staff can't be on

-/+ support, your paragraph is big, but is riddled with mistakes like punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Anyone who actually read the paragraph would see that.

8 hours ago, Emilio Clarke said:

+ Support

- good playtime

- staff experience on FiveM

- app is better than most

- Support

- I have not met you before/seen you online much (considering you just got back from FiveM)

- due to you taking a break I feel your rep has dropped a bit

- not as active as I would like on our platforms

Overall - Support

I understand you recently just returned from FiveM however I feel that you need to interact with our community a bit more again before you can be trusted with a staff role. Overall your application looks good and you already having staffing experience on FiveM helps but I feel your reputation is holding you back a little right now. Stay around a while longer and increase your rep again then I'm happy to reconsider. Good luck either way fine Sir

72919939.jpg.e04ca33cc4e7ccc409036d4997fa3db3.jpg

-EC

That is the most cringe thing ever holy shit 

HUGE -rep on this guy

I know Kazlick personally, he's a friend of a friend and I've played various games with him, he is absolutely one of the least mature people I have ever met. If he's not screaming his head off over something stupid he'll be telling you how much he's going to "execute your network" (threatening to DDOS people). He has an absolutely incredible amount of -reps on his steam profile because he's a scammer but you can't see them because he's so dishonest he literally just deletes them and leaves only the +reps. 

The swedish FiveM server that he mentions he was staff on... well.. he literally got banned from that server for stealing money as a staff member, not in game money, actual, real money which was donated towards the server to pay for the hosting costs. He stole it and he got banned for it. He's also globally banned off the entirety of FiveM which is why he's crawled back to MBRP in an attempt to become a staff member because he has nothing else to do. 

I don't know if your standards for staff are really low on this server or anything, it's been about 6 months or so since I last played but accepting this guy as staff is literally one of the worst mistakes you could make, he's going to break the rules, give himself items, steal money, fuck with people and if he doesn't like you he'll threaten to DDOS you. I'll probably get abused or even DDOS'ed for making this post against him but I don't care.

Do not give this kid a staff role, you will regret it.

8 minutes ago, basically just dead... said:

wtf mans
-rep

I would never let this happen if i was the staff team. This guy only provides danger to the server. He can ddos people, he can hack into your credit card and steal your money, he can send a fat hitman on you if he really wanted to.
This guy is dangerous, i repeat, DANGEROUS

you have been warned

13 minutes ago, albanian gamer said:

HUGE -rep on this guy

I know Kazlick personally, he's a friend of a friend and I've played various games with him, he is absolutely one of the least mature people I have ever met. If he's not screaming his head off over something stupid he'll be telling you how much he's going to "execute your network" (threatening to DDOS people). He has an absolutely incredible amount of -reps on his steam profile because he's a scammer but you can't see them because he's so dishonest he literally just deletes them and leaves only the +reps. 

The swedish FiveM server that he mentions he was staff on... well.. he literally got banned from that server for stealing money as a staff member, not in game money, actual, real money which was donated towards the server to pay for the hosting costs. He stole it and he got banned for it. He's also globally banned off the entirety of FiveM which is why he's crawled back to MBRP in an attempt to become a staff member because he has nothing else to do. 

I don't know if your standards for staff are really low on this server or anything, it's been about 6 months or so since I last played but accepting this guy as staff is literally one of the worst mistakes you could make, he's going to break the rules, give himself items, steal money, fuck with people and if he doesn't like you he'll threaten to DDOS you. I'll probably get abused or even DDOS'ed for making this post against him but I don't care.

Do not give this kid a staff role, you will regret it.

25 minutes ago, More Attractive Than You said:

-rep, this guy is a notorious scammer and hacker, stay away if you know what's good for you

Follow ToS when supporting applications 

1 hour ago, basically just dead... said:

wtf mans
-rep

I would never let this happen if i was the staff team. This guy only provides danger to the server. He can ddos people, he can hack into your credit card and steal your money, he can send a fat hitman on you if he really wanted to.
This guy is dangerous, i repeat, DANGEROUS

you have been warned

honestly he's not dangerous at all. Someone who was serious about anything of the sort wouldn't let other people know about it. Is he dangerous to himself? 100%. other people? I wouldn't worry about it. But I do agree it's some smelly fat scum shit to ddos people. It shows you really gotta hide behind a screen to attack people

so -support

smells like shit

known script kiddie

wannabe blackhat

plays gmod

Archived