OG galaxy

Your Username: OG Galaxy 

A:OG Galaxy 

Your SteamID: c

A:  STEAM_0:0:581009739

Your Discord Name and #:

A:clay#0690

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: i was jailed a few times but nothing horrible it was for kidnapping w no advert 

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A:64:08:20

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: ive staffed on some rust servers and also on ark

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: for a while I've played on the server and I've seen a lot of stuff go down. lots of rdm lots of aos people blocking spawn. its chaos sometimes but we all still love it. I wanna tone down some of that chaos and make this a fun place for all to enjoy. I wanna see less of the rules bein broken and more people having fun and enjoying it. I wanna meet all of my fellow mods and talk with them and have a good time when we can and when we need to get down to it we work as a team. I'm willing to do anything I can to help and I hope if I get onto this team I hope you all will help me get used to this new team. thank you for this opportunity 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: i can be on everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: im willing to take that risk since ill be helping the server i love 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes i am 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: user but i plan to buy vip

Overall - Support

I'm gonna keep this one short.

I haven't spoken with you much at all. You have not followed TOS or attempted to correct TOS on your application. You do not meet the forum post count at the time I am typing this and you do not have a poll active either.

UPDATE: Adding to my - Support, I saw you enter somebody's base this morning without adverting anything, kill him several times with another group of people, picklock into the back of his base and destroy his printer then consistently kill him as he returned. Nobody in your group adverted anything whatsoever. I don't know if you were just there for fun or you intended to break the rules but either way you were part of it. The guy you were killing was new and didn't know it wasn't ok so he did not call a sit. Sorry to throw you under the bus but this is not what I would expect from a staff member at all. 

^^^^^^^^^ Not referring to the OG group just the guys who were present for this scenario.

Archived