1. 1. Should I be staff

Your Username:

A: El Duende

Your SteamID:

A: 76561199104476836

Your Discord Name and #:

A: El Duende#5126

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been banned for 8 days and 3 days, reasons being are that I was very stupid and new to the server. I didn't really care and skim read the rules.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: BST

Time Played:

A: 100hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I have become more sensible as time has gone on and I'm willing to make up for my mistakes. In general I'm a decent and out going guy looking to help others out, I've made a few friends while playing on the server, I also enjoy this server very much

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Extremely often, I'm on literally everyday too

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, but that doesn't really bother me, just as long as I can help out

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I'm in the discord and active from time to time. I often contact MBRP Staff when there is trouble or problems on the server. I can try to be more active on here too.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+ Support

- Overall a very chill guy (in my experience)

- Has been much more active in game recently

- Knows the rules

- Mature

- Support

- Discord and Forum activity is very low

- TOS not followed when application was initially made

- Application is very short with not much information about you

Overall + Support

Ok let's get stuck in. I personally think you would make a good staff member. From my experiences with you in-game you have given the impression that you know the rules, are mature and are dedicated to helping others in your spare time on MBRP. There is the good news. Now for the bad. When I look at this application I don't get that impression. Not following TOS initially is a bit sloppy. Regarding forum and discord activity I can not say too much because when I applied I was in a similar position there. With everything considered however, I'm willing to give this application an overall + Support. Solely because I am going off the personality I have experienced from you in-game in the hope that is what you would bring to the staff team. I expect you to get a lot of negativity for this application which imo is justified but let's see how this plays out. Good luck man!

+Support

• I've seen you in game and I don't recall any issues with you.
  • Decently active
  • Knows the rules decently well.

-Support

• Not as active on EXHIB platforms
  • Application needs some work.

Overall +Support

I feel with a bit of work you could make a fine addition to the team. I suggest adding more to the application and spice it up a bit.

+support

+active

+seems like a cool guy

+/- support

+/- N/A

-support

-follow tos (two sentences isn't a paragraph, plus you didn't even put a period after the second)

-no discord/forums activity

-previous punishments

overall, -support

i'd recommend you actually write a paragraph and get your activity up on the forums and discord, but until that's done, it'll be a -support.

On 4/16/2021 at 5:17 AM, Emilio Clarke said:

+ Support

- Overall a very chill guy (in my experience)

- Has been much more active in game recently

- Knows the rules

- Mature

- Support

- Discord and Forum activity is very low

- TOS not followed when application was initially made

- Application is very short with not much information about you

Overall + Support

Ok let's get stuck in. I personally think you would make a good staff member. From my experiences with you in-game you have given the impression that you know the rules, are mature and are dedicated to helping others in your spare time on MBRP. There is the good news. Now for the bad. When I look at this application I don't get that impression. Not following TOS initially is a bit sloppy. Regarding forum and discord activity I can not say too much because when I applied I was in a similar position there. With everything considered however, I'm willing to give this application an overall + Support. Solely because I am going off the personality I have experienced from you in-game in the hope that is what you would bring to the staff team. I expect you to get a lot of negativity for this application which imo is justified but let's see how this plays out. Good luck man!

why do you put this much effort into gmod

+Support

• See you in game alot
  • Very chill dude overall
  • Knows the rules pretty well and follows them as fit 

-Support

• Not active in discord
  • Did not properly format application upon first time posting

Overall mixed support - I think you got a shot just get your numbers up

Archived