1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes rdm a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because i dont record myself. And last time for a false rdm sit a week ago

Your Age: 15 almost 

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard Time Played: 1460 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I should become staff because I would make a great part of the staff team. I could be a staff member that helps people late at night. I also could look deeper in a sit where others might glimpse over it. I would also like to help others learn how to play the game. I would also love to work with the staff team that Mexican Border RP has. Finally i believe that i am patient enough to not be offended by snarky/rude remarks and to prove this i have 0 warning points

How often can you be on the server?:

about 3-5 hours a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game

to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Vip

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+ Support

+ Great Hours

+ Good activity

+/- Support 

+/- Just got banned a week ago

+/- See him on occasionally

- Support

- Not very mature in my experiences

- Doesn't improve in the time between apps

Overall +/- Support Why should you be accepted now? What have you changed?

Update: Dude spam pinged me on discord the instant I made my post. This proves my point that he is immature. Overall -Support now.

-Support 

Holy shit there is no way people are +Supporting this

-Super fucking annoying

-Bad app, just looking at it makes me want to die 

-I'm not saying that I'm great at grammar and shit like that, but he doesn't even have a basic understanding of the subject. 

-Age "15 almost" my fucking ass, I saw the picture of you in that post. There is absolutely no way in hell you are almost 15 

-One dude is saying you know the rules but you were banned last week so you obviously don't

-Kid just won't take a hint, he's been denied so many times, blacklisted, and never seems to be able to write a better paragraph

-Commenting on every post he can to make it seem like he's active on the forums, look through how many things he comments on a day

-There is no way he will be able to handle any form of sit with two people screaming at each other with this little kid telling them to stop, he will be bullied to the point of tears. 

Did I mention he looks 11 years old? 

+Support

Hours

Huge -Support

You post farm and got warned and deleted

your not 15 not a single chance 

immature asf you act like a little kid

The last time I talked to you. You were a minge

and started saying shit about staffing 

Btw you have a warning point so stop lying on

your own staff app

and the paragraph shit itself you could

have at least tried

@YeNan even -Supported you

And @Smuth your that low

in this community 

I feel your acting all innocent and when you do get staff

your gonna be a shitty staff member inactive as hell

and not going put any work into are servers

your gonna be toxic asf just like I remember 

and old staff do too.

For the Staff Team's Sake And Players Sake In Bold Imma say

Please Don't Apply Again For Exhibition Roleplay Servers.

Have A Nice Day.

12 hours ago, sad memes said:

Yes I was a discord admin

0_0

anyway -support.

dont see you in game

when i see you in discord you are either being super inmature or annoying

seems super mingy

says hes changed but yet no changes have been made.

terrible "paragraph"

cant even understand what spamming is, doubt he will be able to understand the rules of mbrp....

the list could go on.

image.png.3566d3b67e5efce4ce41172bae2482aa.png

image.thumb.png.f098aa637ff6cf60e3129c47500caf77.png

27 minutes ago, SwineLord said:

shitposts on forums 

Said this twice

- support. Only time I see you in discord is you being immature as shit

Forms minge

awful application m

- Support

It is difficult to put into words the extent at which I do not support this person becoming MBRP staff. Your immaturity compliments your refusal to change. Your recent ban in-game and warning on our forum both indicate that you know our rules as clear as every other minge. Your attitude can only be described as toxic to the highest levels. I believe on GMOD you would be referred to as a minge. You do not have any respect for the position of staff nor anybody who currently holds a staff title. The idea that you talk about having no warning points is beyond my comprehension at this point because the image I have included says otherwise. You are not fit for staff in my opinion and I am done being kind and decent in the way I express that opinion. You have not improved in the slightest since your last application. How do I know this? Because you haven't played and unless you have been at some attitude correction class for a week we really aren't moving anywhere near a positive remark on the application. Also due to your experience at being a "discord admin" I would think you would know not to ping staff the for the most unbelievably stupid stuff every time you decide to actually be active in our community. 

P.S - I AM DONE BEING NICE. I HAVE SAID TO YOU ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO CHANGE AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING. I WILL NO LONGER WASTE MY TIME UNTIL I SEE A CHANGE IN YOUR ATTITUDE, MATURITY AND ACTIVITY IN OUR COMMUNITY.

1621119425_unknown(6).thumb.png.93f91d4726c025d14c1dad24eeac0310.png

On 5/3/2021 at 10:33 AM, Brayden Smith said:

If this kid gets accepted, then this server has truly gone to shit. 

His apps are either copy and paste or made from someone else

"I don't know why I hate him, but I do!"

+support

From what I've seen, you've been pretty active on the forums, posting and replying to new stuff, and just overall being active. 

This app isn't horrible, you follow tos, and actually did the entire thing.

-support

I rarely see you on the actual server, and when I do, you're being really annoying, screaming, and being a squeaker.

You're too young. I respect you as a member, but you are not mature enough to be staff. Also from what staff are saying, you lied about your "few warnings from 2019."

Overall -support, maybe just mature, and let time pass, then try again!

+Support 

Active on the forums & Discord

-Support 

Copy and pasta app

Post farms on the forums or/and does not at least put some effort into posts  

people call you a known minge 

Not active in game

Does not try and improve from staff apps

Overall -Support

You are not fit for staff what so ever you never put effort in posts, you are not active in game, you have been reusing the same staff app over and over. You are way to immature. You have bad rep in the community, some how pissed off staff enough for them to drop a bomb on you.

I would recommend to start acting mature and don't reapply for another 2 month or so. Get better rep then i can see you one day being staff.

Archived