• No

Your Username:

A: robbo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:80242177

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Robbo#3900

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been jailed a few times. All for small things when I first started playing and didn't know the rules very well. Since then I have read over all the rules and have a better understanding of them.

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: EST, I live in Pennsylvania

Time Played:

A: ~51 Hours on the server 1700 hours in total on GMod.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been playing GMOD for many years and have been staff on a lot of servers. None that are up anymore but I have been everything from Trial Mod to Superadmin. I've also ran a few servers myself. It has been a few years since I have been staff on a server so I know I will be a little rusty.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think that I should be accepted because I have a good understanding of the rules and would like to help improve the server by helping remove people from the server that are not here to roleplay. It is okay to have fun but when rules are consistently being broken it can ruin the fun for others. I'm very active right now and see a lot of people making tickets and would like to help out. I'm a very calm person and very good at keeping my cool. I'm good with communication and working as a team. I am also a very likable person and get along with just about everybody. I feel that I'm pretty well liked within the community, I am still relatively new but plan on staying for a long while. I really do think that I would be a great addition to the staff team and hope to work with everyone!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Currently I've been on the server for 10+ hours per day this will most likely go down a bit with summer coming up.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I actually just today I sat down and read them all. Of course I can't perfectly remember every rule but I do have a good general knowledge of most.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware and I'm prepared to sacrifice some of my time for RP to help improve RP for others.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I understand and plan to be active on both forums and the discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I'm an Exhibitionist, just upgraded today from VIP and it hasn't updated on the website yet.

Guest Dark

+Support

- Staff Exp

-Support

Not active on discord / forums

Never seen you in game

-No rep

Overall, -Support.

Just as an FYI

I can't type in discord because I need to link my phone and every time that I try it says invalid number(trying to work this out with discord)

I just got exhib today so I don't know what exhib platforms are. Also I don't have the badge on the website yet.

Also my name ingame is $$$$ robbo $$$$ and I've been on all day everyday for the past 4-5 days so idk how people haven't seen me ingame.

+Support

+Really good app

+Good understanding of the rules 

-Support

-Really low hours

-Rarely see you in game

-Does not meet minimum forum posts to apply

-Otherwise really low Disc, and Forums activity.

Overall -Support. Maybe just be more active on the forums, and try just playing the game for a bit longer before applying. But other than that, good app. :)

+support 

good application 

knows the rules 

wants to help players in need 

-support 

low dis/form activity 

low rep 

low hours  on server 

over all mixed might change depending on the other replies  

(PS don't be discouraged if you don't get it this time try a gain later on) 

+support 

kinda knows the rules

has staffing experience

-support

meh app

not active in the discord

not active in the forums

not active in mbrp

low hours

kind of a ass hole

minges

makes false sits (or so i heard)

over all -support im sorry but ill wish you luck

-support 

don't know you

discord and forums activity 

low rep

low hours

+support 

good app 

age/maturity 

gmod hours

Overall -support but I think if you get more active on all platforms get your rep up you would be a good fit for staff I think you should clock some more hours and get familiar with the rules but good luck!

+ Support

- Lots of previous staffing experience

- Mature judging by your age (don't prove me wrong here)

- I like you paragraph. I find it reassuring from an existing staff members perspective

+/- Support 

- Quite new to the community

- Low Rep

- Discord activity (I see you explained that you are having issues with phone verification)

- Support

- Low hours

- Forum activity

Overall +/- Support

I think you could make a great addition to the team. Bringing an understanding of GMOD server infrastructure considering you have hosted your own before and also an understanding of how staff should behave and carry out their duties. You have been trusted with both high and low roles in several other communities previously. However I am worried about how new you are to ExhibitionRP's community. I'm going to recommend that you play a bit more and allow more people to form an opinion of you. Meanwhile try getting your discord verified and start building rep on there too. I really want to get to know you better before I hand out a solid + Support and because of that it is going to  be a +/- from me today I'm afraid. If you do not get accepted this time round I really hope you follow my advice above and allow me to + Support in future because I feel you could be quite an asset to our existing staff team!

Good luck and Welcome to our community!

+ Support

+ Good app

+ Great staffing history

+ Great interactions within the few I've had with him

+ Very active in the past few days

+ Good maturity

+/- Support

+/- New to the community

+/- Discord activity (understandable however)

+/- Might not know the rules too well based on playtime

- Support

- Forum activity

Overall +Support I like this guy a lot in the few interactions I've had with them and I think he would shine as a staff. The only thing I think that would hold him back is the amount of experience he has on the server.

On 5/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, Papi Chuloo said:

-support 

don't know you

discord and forums activity 

low rep

low hours

Overall -support but I think if you get more active on all platforms get your rep up you would be a good fit for staff I think you should clock some more hours and get familiar with the rules but good luck!

what he said you little booger

Archived